Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Does anyone know if the Lumia 920 has audio out through the USB interface? I rather use USB over AUX since it transfers song info as well.
asked by iMe on January 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yes it does. My car has both a USB and Aux interface and I was able to use the USB feature with it. The one item I noticed is when I used the USB interface my car controlled the music and I could not adjust it on the handset; however, when I used the Auxport I controlled the music on my handset. That may be normal I don't know since this is the first time I have ever had one that worked with the USB.
Hook 'em Horns answered on January 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would assume yes, as the storage is treated like a portable hard drive when plugged into a PC...I think it depends on how your stereo accesses the media. Not sure how systems like Sync, FUSE, MusicLink, or aftermarket systems access music off of portable devices...just tried it on my wife's aftermarket JVC stereo and I could manage to get it working. Good luck!
Kevin in MN answered on January 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have 2011 Honda Civic, which has an option to connect an iPhone using USB to play songs, when I connect my Lumia 920 to it I get an error message saying this device is not supported, I don't know if Lumia 920 is not supported or Honda Civic doesn't recognise Lumia 920, hope this helps.
Raghu answered on January 4, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product