- Hardcover: 436 pages
- Publisher: University of Michigan Library (January 1, 1912)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1418172006
- ISBN-13: 978-1418172008
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,116,654 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The subways and tunnels of New York, methods and costs, with an appendix on tunneling machinery and methods and tables of engineering data. by Gilbert ... Lucius I. Wightman and W. L. Saunders. 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more