Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
hi is this assembled when you get it? and does it come in a box, not the brown box that they ship stuff in, i mean an actual juicer box?
asked by the Unknown on February 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 22 answers
A
It is in the actual Hamilton beach box, then an amazon box. It doesn't need any "building" only same assembling you'll do after washing it. I follow their advice and put a plastic bag in the pulp bin, and it saves having to wash that, limits the mess.
Bun answered on February 24, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is shipped in the actual juicer box inside a brown amazon shipping box. It is not "assembled" when it arrives, but that's because it comes in 6 parts that all snap together very easily and disassemble easy for cleaning. It's optimal that the juicer be able to be broken down in as many parts as possible because of how messy it can get. You don't want rotting vegetables left in crevices. So, no, it's not exactly assembled. But assembling it is just a matter of 1 minute. Hope this helps.
krissskrosss answered on February 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are 4 pieces that you have to put together as they are wrapped when shipped. The item arrives in the Hamilton Beach box and then in a brown box.
Jaimi Lyn Wahl answered on February 24, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes in a Hamilton beach box plus the shipping box and it is mostly put together, just the lid and pulp bin and plunger aren't attached but it is super easy!
Monica Thresher answered on February 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. Everything is in the original box with factory wrap. It easy to put together. The brush is included. I just removed the items,washed them in water and snap/clip and started to juice. Hope this help.
RandyK answered on February 24, 2013

A
Mine came in it's own box inside the Amazon box. It'ls more or less assembled. The pieces that you have to put in place are the same that you'd have to clean each time you use it.
Arabinoff answered on February 24, 2013

A
Yes, mine came in an official Hamilton Beach box [just like the one at my local store] with owner's manual and there was the expected assembly... I put the blade in the plastic housing, attached it to the unit and put the pulp bin in place as explained in the manual. Before trying the juicer, I searched YouTube and found a video specific to the Hamilton Beach juicer that was very helpful.
Sheree Terres answered on February 24, 2013

A
Yes to both. It was a box for the juicer and the amazon box
Tia W. answered on February 24, 2013

A
Hi!
Don't remember the box that it came in. The assembly of it us really minimal, (4-5 pieces that easily snap together
Derek Martin answered on February 24, 2013

A
Hi!
Don't remember the box that it came in. The assembly of it us really minimal, (4-5 pieces that easily snap together
Derek Martin answered on February 24, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product