Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
What assessories should be bought for the canon a1300 camera?
asked by Dane Johnson on December 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
Jerry Newman answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Memory cards - I bought an 8 Gig unit as I took the camera on a week long trip with no download capacity. A case would be nice, but the camera is pretty solid.
RusticBK answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
A hard case, the one I bought was made by Lowepro, it's barely big enough but it's not much bigger then the camera. Of course you'll need a memory card, I bought a SanDisk 4GB Micro SD HC which also came with Micro to normal SD converter, it works great.
Ed C answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
maybe a case - it does a great job! Have a heavy EOS for professional duties, but love to take along my small Canon when hiking.
Werner answered on December 9, 2012

A
I can not think of any other than the largest possible memory card.
lbaize3 answered on December 9, 2012

A
I already had a case from another camera, but you would probably want one of those, and do be prepared with plenty of AA batteries, because it does seem to go through quite a few, but over all I am very pleased with the camera... and of course, a memory card, but I also had one of those from a previous camera too.
Susan answered on December 9, 2012

A
I think this would have to be a must since it takes up batteries so quickly! You'll have to pay so much for battery if you don't buy this. I didn't and used up my first pack on the first day. Just ordered this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280849493256?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

good luck!
Razia answered on December 9, 2012

A
The only thing I bought was a picture card
Amazon Customer answered on December 9, 2012

A
All you will need is a Memory card, batteries and a small case. It takes very good pictures.
morrie johnson answered on December 14, 2012

A
Software for converting its I-frame video in .mov format to .avi or .wmv which can be viewed on a PC.
T. Smith answered on December 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product