Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Does it have an attached hanger on the backside to hang over a pouch /pack opening to keep it in place?
asked by D. GARRETT on October 31, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Directly above the fill hole there is a notch to hang the bag. It hangs in my Granite Gear AC60 just fine. If you click on the photo you can make it out. I'll upload a personal photo with a closer view in a moment.
Evan answered on October 31, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, if you are referring to the backside relative to the stock picture, there is not a hook on THAT backside. However, it there IS a hook on the front, just above the twisting lid/cap. You can see it in the stock picture.
CWANG answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As stated by the other people that answered, no. There is a hook above the filler cap or some packs grab the ring around the filler.. There is a almost handle under the filler that hooks onto the lip of some packs and hold it up.
Dan Brown answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. The back of the bladder is slick, no hanger. When the water is gone the pouch folds over itself in the pack.
Cville MTBer answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The only hook is at the top above the refill opening. In my Camelbak backpack there is a loop to hang the reservoir.
W. Ivanoff answered on November 3, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, it does not. If your pack is designed to accommodate a water reservoir though, it should stay put. I have been using mine hard this hunting season, and had no problems with it.
billw1812 answered on November 4, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product