Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > WWE '13 forum

austin 3:16 version

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 20, 2012 9:33:27 AM PDT
Will we get this version at amazon?

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 5:26:53 PM PDT
OshkoshWhale says:
Yeah been wondering the same thing. I will follow this discussion and hopefully someone will have an update.

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 1:46:31 PM PDT
from the THQ announcement:

"Austin 3:16" Collector's Edition is available for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 exclusively from shopTHQ - while supplies last.

I just wish the Xbox version came with blu-ray version of disk 4 instead of DVD, wake up Microsoft we don't want 480p anymore

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 8:57:41 AM PDT
george says:
its a thq exclusive

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 9:35:39 AM PDT
Y. Navas says:
yeah, the Austin collectors edition doesnt seem worth it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012 7:05:35 PM PDT
well if you are not a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan then no its not worth it but if you are (like I am) an extra $20 for an autographed picture + dvd/bluray + in game Austin stuff + very cool looking cover is very much worth it

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 3:49:19 AM PDT
Y. Navas says:
i am a big Austin fan, but that is not a valid reason for me to have to waste extra money for just one disc of dvd/bluray collection set i've already seen and dlc that will eventually be released not long after the game comes out. It's missing that real oomph necessary to make a compelling collectors set.

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 5:34:54 PM PDT
Y. Navas says:
I was interested in the Austin 3:16 edition, and then I realized that there's really nothing that strikes me to get it. I mean it just adds a couple of different attire skins for Austin, his ATV entrance, 1 random DVD from his DVD set and an autograph. I'm sure some people would jump all over that, but I just went with the normal edition. Maybe if they had added something like a season pass for every DLC character to be released I would have bought it. But for $80, to me what was included, just wasn't worth it. :\

Gameplay wise, I'm glad they decided to get away from the SvR engine and go back to a more "simplistic" one almost like a No Mercy/Here Comes the Pain one. I'm a bit excited for the game, I just hope it's as enjoyable as 12 was.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 8:30:28 AM PDT
They need a wwe 14 UNDERTAKER EDITION

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 8:48:21 AM PDT
Y. Navas says:
Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"WWE '13"
Estimated arrival date: October 30, 2012

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2012 11:50:44 PM PDT
Craig Dude says:
wow navas your lucky my Estimated arrival date: is nov 5 - nov 17th
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  WWE '13 forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jul 20, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
WWE '13
WWE '13 by 2K Sports (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars (282)