Amazon Vehicles Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Lady Gaga Shop Cycling on Amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2006 4:31:13 PM PDT
Dr. Lee says:

This book was inspired by my students in a college freshman orientation course. The purpose of this course was to help students learn some basic survival skills, such as time management, goal setting, values exploration, library research, note taking, etc.

Much of my educational background is in philosophy, but I understand that this subject can be difficult for many people to understand. Therefore, I have tried to put some of my philosophical thoughts into everyday language that is easily accessible.

If you are a college freshman or someone interested in improving their learning skills, this book will be very useful for you.

If you buy a copy, please contact me and let me know what you think. My email is:

Lee Rademacher
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 21, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Learning to Learn: A Philosophical Guide to Learning
Learning to Learn: A Philosophical Guide to Learning by Lee Rademacher Ph.D. (Paperback - June 29, 2004)