1. What is an Amazon Hub Apartment Locker?
Amazon Hub Apartment Locker is a comprehensive solution that frees you and your staff from daily package management, from high-rise buildings to garden-style apartments. The Hub does not require an Amazon Prime membership and does not charge a fee to your residents.
2. How does Apartment Locker help?
- Improves your residents’ living experience by offering 24/7 package pickup.
- Declutters your lobby and storage rooms.
- Provides a secure location for package deliveries.
3. How big is an Apartment Locker?
The Amazon Hub Apartment Locker is a modular system that can be easily installed at a variety of properties. The first module is a Starter Apartment Locker, a 6 ft. wide system with 42 compartments. Additional expanders have 23 compartments and can be added as needed. Oversized expanders are also available.
- Height: Outdoor 7ft 3 in / Indoor 6 ft 9 in
- Starter Apartment Locker Width: 6 ft (Depth 1 ft 10 in)
- Expander Segment Width: 3 ft (Depth 1 ft 10 in)
4. How is Amazon Hub Apartment Locker different than the Amazon Hub Lockers I see at grocery and convenience stores?
Amazon Hub Locker is open to all Amazon customers and only accepts Amazon packages. The Apartment Locker is only available to your residents, not open to the public, and accepts packages from anyone.
5. How can I get an Amazon Hub Apartment Locker?
If you are interested in an Amazon Hub Apartment Locker, submit a request so we can determine if an Apartment Locker installation would work well for your organization. Submitting a request form does not guarantee that an Apartment Locker can be installed. No preparatory work should be undertaken at a proposed location until you have been contacted by our team and an installation date has been confirmed.