1. What are Amazon Lockers? Amazon Lockers are secure, self-service kiosks where customers can pick up Amazon.com packages at a time and place that is convenient for them.
2. How do I use a Locker? To use an Amazon Locker as your shipping destination, find a Locker and add it to your Amazon address book. Then, during checkout, select the Locker as your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered, we will email you a unique 6 digit code. Simply visit your selected Locker and enter the code on the Locker's touchscreen, then remove your package after the Locker's door opens. Learn more about picking up a package from an Amazon Locker here.
3. How much does using an Amazon Locker cost? Standard shipping rates apply or FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime is available. There is no additional cost to use an Amazon Locker.
4. How long do I have to pick up my package? You have 3 calendar days to pick up your package. If you're not able to collect your package within this timeframe, it will be returned to us for a refund.
5. What kind of items can be delivered to an Amazon Locker? Most items on Amazon.com can be delivered to Lockers, but there are a few restrictions, like the item's size and weight. Learn more about Amazon Locker eligible items here.
6. Where are Amazon Lockers located? We have 2,000+ Amazon Lockers located across 50+ major metropolitan areas in the US. To search for Amazon Lockers near you, go here.
7. Can I return an item to an Amazon Locker? Yup. If your item is eligible to be returned to a Locker, you will see Amazon Locker as a Dropoff option during the returns process on Amazon.com.
8. I had a problem with my Locker order. What should I do? Please contact customer service here.