Top positive review
207 people found this helpful
Love at first sight and be sure to get the purple!
on April 8, 2015
Love at first sight! I am a huge Baggallini junkie and have loved this brand's products for years. This is my 6th or 7th purchase and I'm reporting on this bag from Dublin where I first traveled with it.
Purpose: So I was looking for the PERFECT travel bag, not just travel as I also plan to use the bag at home as my everyday purse but especially when I travel and I take as little as possible with myself. For my 3+ week trip to several countries, I needed to be super organized so I wantedthe ultimate "carry on" bag both stylish - the purple is gorgeous - and functional. Nobody does it as well as Baggallini when it comes to functional. I almost went with a PacSafe but it just didn't thrill me like the Baggallini Everywhere Bagg.
Why I LOVE this bag so much:
1. Gorgeous color and design and quality: The bag is not only functional, it's so beautiful. I got the purple and LOVE it. It's a great color on me. The insides of mine as you can see in the photo are green and super nice. I love the overall design and just how it hangs around my body. You can adjust the straps and make it short or long, depending your particular design. I like to wrap a little scarf around it for more flair :)!
2. Travel functionality: I have been able to put my Kindle, iPhone, sunglasses, all my toiletries, some makeup, headset, small tripod, jewelry pouch, pocket book, pens, snacks and a small notebook and there is still plenty of room. I don't like to fill bags to a brim so this seems to serve the perfect purpose of a carry-on to airplane bag. I LOVE It.
3. Rainproof: I love my leather bags and other fancy bags but I get uncomfortable and worried about them when it rains. With this bag, you don't have to worry about rain. It's perfectly safe and it won't stain or get your stuff wet.
4. Pockets keep you organized: I love having multiple pockets. I can't stand having one big giant pocket where you can't find anything. You know, the women who go searching for one thing in their purpose and take 5 minutes to pull it out. It's so unattractive. Don't be that person. Be efficient and with-it and organized. It gives us a very professional vibe.
5. Affordable: Baggallini is so affordable and accessible. I love them for it. They could be twice the price and still worth it and yet you find it at the most ideal prices. You get more functionality and durability out of this than you would a silly Prada for $2000! :)
Hope this was helpful to you. I know picking the right bag is a lot of work, and I am thrilled I picked this one.