Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everywhere bagg Black
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: One Size|Color: Black/Khaki Crinkle Nylon|Change
Price:$49.95 - $106.25

Love at first sight! I am a huge Baggallini junkie and have loved this brand's products for years. This is my 6th or 7th purchase and I'm reporting on this bag from Dublin where I first traveled with it.

Purpose: So I was looking for the PERFECT travel bag, not just travel as I also plan to use the bag at home as my everyday purse but especially when I travel and I take as little as possible with myself. For my 3+ week trip to several countries, I needed to be super organized so I wantedthe ultimate "carry on" bag both stylish - the purple is gorgeous - and functional. Nobody does it as well as Baggallini when it comes to functional. I almost went with a PacSafe but it just didn't thrill me like the Baggallini Everywhere Bagg.

Why I LOVE this bag so much:

1. Gorgeous color and design and quality: The bag is not only functional, it's so beautiful. I got the purple and LOVE it. It's a great color on me. The insides of mine as you can see in the photo are green and super nice. I love the overall design and just how it hangs around my body. You can adjust the straps and make it short or long, depending your particular design. I like to wrap a little scarf around it for more flair :)!

2. Travel functionality: I have been able to put my Kindle, iPhone, sunglasses, all my toiletries, some makeup, headset, small tripod, jewelry pouch, pocket book, pens, snacks and a small notebook and there is still plenty of room. I don't like to fill bags to a brim so this seems to serve the perfect purpose of a carry-on to airplane bag. I LOVE It.

3. Rainproof: I love my leather bags and other fancy bags but I get uncomfortable and worried about them when it rains. With this bag, you don't have to worry about rain. It's perfectly safe and it won't stain or get your stuff wet.

4. Pockets keep you organized: I love having multiple pockets. I can't stand having one big giant pocket where you can't find anything. You know, the women who go searching for one thing in their purpose and take 5 minutes to pull it out. It's so unattractive. Don't be that person. Be efficient and with-it and organized. It gives us a very professional vibe.

5. Affordable: Baggallini is so affordable and accessible. I love them for it. They could be twice the price and still worth it and yet you find it at the most ideal prices. You get more functionality and durability out of this than you would a silly Prada for $2000! :)

Hope this was helpful to you. I know picking the right bag is a lot of work, and I am thrilled I picked this one.
review image review image
11 comment| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2012
I had seen this purse in a store but was undecided since I have many purses - BUT felt that this one was extra special and I was right.
I have a number of Baggallini purses and enjoy them all but some are very small and another is hugh - I needed one that was just right for everyday. THIS IS DEFINITELY IT !!!
The purse has a long strap which can be "cross-body" which is important to me, can carry everything and anything with wonderful multiple pockets and "places". You just have to organize it to your preferances and it is just terrific.
I cannot recommend it too highly - it's great. I also love the mushroom color because it goes with whatever you are wearing - however, with all the beautiful colors it's available in - there's a color for everyone.
Baggallini Luggage Everywhere Classic Hobo Style Bag
66 comments| 236 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2015
While traveling, a woman had this purse and I absolutely loved it. Upon ordering it right before a trip, I received a bag that had two grommets on each side of the shoulder strap.. After one day of usage, one of the grommets broke and the zipper thing fell off, leaving me with a purse I could not carry over my shoulder, close or use. As I loved the bag so much, I returned and requested a replacement thinking I may have gotten a defective bag. Upon receipt of the new one, it does not have the grommets but reinforced webbing and stitching instead.

I am giving the bag three stars until a few weeks of usage to determine if it will hold up. I am not sure why the seller sent me two different bags but RETURN ANY BAG THAT HAS THE GROMMETS.

Note I did not overload my previous bag. It had my wallet, two pairs of glasses, a small makeup bag with lipstick, foundation, mascara and eyeliner in it, and a point and shoot camera with plenty of room for more.
review image
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
This long-time Baggallini fan recently acquired an iPad and needed a bag that carried it as well as other items, such as cell phone, reading glasses, etc. This Bagg has a convenient and accessible spot for everything, even a small digital camera. It will be perfect for a Europe trip this summer.
22 comments| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2012
[Update: Here it is 20 MONTHS since I bought the bag and I've used it every single day, worn it hard! Constant zipper use, changing the shoulder length to my daily need and everything is perfect. Absolutely dependable; nothing has broken nor fallen off, not even dirty. Dependable to a fault. I wanted a new bag for Xmas but I had no use yet. When I do get a new bag, it'll be another Baggallini.]

I have used a smaller Baggallini for a few years but needed something bigger. This bag is perfect. Pockets everywhere! I love the fuscia color of the lining, offsetting the grey. I can fit my book and all of my other stuff into this bag.
Few downsides: Strap tends to slip off of your shoulder but you can lengthen the strap and wear it across the body. Some of the zippers can snag but not a huge problem. All in all, great bag.
66 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2015
Just bought this to replace my 6 year old same model Baggallini. First time ever I bought the same bag before my old one was destroyed! I got my old one when my son was born and hauled Everything baby, then everything toddler, now everything little boy. Love this bag. Here is a pic of 6 years vs. brand new. Old is mushroom and new is purple. Love love love!
on May 26, 2012
This bag looked like just what I was looking for in the pictures and the reviews made it appear even more promising. When I opened the package when it arrived at first I was a little skeptical but as I transferred items one by one from the old I knew this bag was IT. I love the material and the roominess. Have an Ipad and needed a bag big enough to hold that and a larger wallet plus assorted stuff and can be carried cross-body without looking like I'm carrying a suitcase. This bag fit the bill perfectly. It has loads of pockets for organizing the all the stuff. The added plus of not adding extra weight by itself makes it lighter also with all the stuff in it. Also love the color, the choices were many but chose the charcoal with the fuchsia interior - fun color inside and universal color on the outside perfect! If I had to pick one thing to criticize it would be the zipper at the bottom of the big exterior pocket. It might have a function but wish there was a version that didn't have it.
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
I was looking for a purse/bag to take to Europe & I had a long list of exactly what I wanted. When I saw this Baggallini bag I knew instantly it was THE BAG! When I travel, I like a bag with a variety of pockets: camera, keys, tissues, brochures I've picked up along the way, passport, smokes...whatever. I like the opening for the main compartment to be wide enough so I can see where something is inside, but not too deep; I like a good sized inside zipped pocket for essentials; I like the strap to be adjustable so I can carry the bag cross-wise over my chest (safest way to keep purse from being snatched); and I want the bag to be lighweight & rugged. Well, Baggallini must've had me in mind when they designed this bag. It's got everything and MORE!
on November 21, 2013
One less star due to strap rings being too high. I like to connect baubles, mini light on my strap ring, so with the strap rings being higher, when I set the purse down, the baubles hang down too far. I got the charcoal color so that I could have the beautiful fuchsia interior. It would be nice to have other exterior colors with fuchsia, like black. I love all the outside pockets; they work very well for keeping my contents very organized. As for the "currency wallet", I just use it to keep business cards in since it's too short for bills and has no separate place for coins. Love the magnet closure on the back pocket and the zipper at bottom to fit over luggage handle. Also love that the purse is lightweight since weight is a big issue for me, which is why I got the cross over strap. This is my third Baggallini, and probably not my last.

I just got my 2nd Everywhere Baggallini. The charcoal color was too drab for me. I got the Espresso Cheetah Emboss. I had no clue what color the inside would be. Yay! It's red inside! I would have loved to get the violet color hoping for the the bright green interior but the price is too high. Now I see that Espresso is no longer listed. This will be a great Fall purse.
on November 29, 2012
This is truly a lovely bag, and is very well made. There are tons of pockets, inside and out, which I wanted. But I hate it. Here is why:

- The luggage handle zipper, which you open so you can place the bag on the handle of a suitcase, is located on the lower backside. Baggallini should have included two zippers, allowing the open pocket to be closed on either the right or left side. Instead, they made it so it closes on the left side. When I wear the bag the zipper digs into my hip and hurts. I tried wearing the bag across my left shoulder instead of my right because of this, but it just wasn't comfortable. I like my crossbody bags on my right shoulder. And, yes, I tried wearing the bag at pretty much every strap length possible. No matter how long or short the strap was the zipper still dug into me.

- The bottom of the bag has a thin piece of cardboard inside the material to keep the bottom of the bag flat. This also dug into my body and hurt, no matter what shoulder I wore it on. Styrofoam would have been a much better choice since it is softer and thicker.

- The straps are attached to the middle of the bag. Placing items inside causes the bag to expand on both sides of the straps. This made it really uncomfortable when wearing it. I don't want to feel items bulging out against me, so I now know that I need a bag that has the straps attached to the back of the bag. That way it will expand forward when things are put in it, away from me.

- The pen holder is placed in such a way that pens are horizontal in the bag. Also, it is right at the top. This is ridiculous because it will likely cause the pen to fall out as you get things in and out of the bag. I was also concerned that a pen with a clicker would unintentionally be clicked from general purse usage (similar concept to a phone accidentally butt dialing). If this happened the pen would get ink all over the inside of the bag. This was a very bad design decision.

- The strap is really slippery. No matter what position I put it in, the strap would slip down and extend. If I was going to keep the bag I could put something on to keep the strap in position, but should I have to do this? No. It would have been pretty easy for Baggallini to do something to keep the strap at whatever length users like.
55 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse