barnett Whitetail Hunter Pro Crossbow, 380 FPS, Trubark Camo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 380 feet per second. Draw weight: 160 lbs Kinetic energy: 122ft lbs. Trubark HD Camo
- Overall weight 6.4 lbs. Axle to axle 16.125 Inches. Dimensions 35.25L x 17.75W in Inches
- Made in the USA and ships mostly assembled. Power Stroke 13.625 Inches. Single Bolt Assembly. Magnesium Riser
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TRUBARK HD CAMO.
Over 50 years as the leader in Crossbows
Barnett crossbows come mostly assembled.
For final assembly, attach the riser with provided nose bolt. No other bolts needed.
- We started pioneering the modern crossbow movement over 50 years ago… and have never stopped. Barnett has become one of the world’s biggest producer of crossbows because we scrutinize every aspect of every crossbow. Focusing on precision, safety, and performance, we take care of the details so you can take care of business.
Whitetail Hunter Pro
380 Feet Per Second.
- Made in the USA
- 160 lb Draw Weight and 122 FT lbs of kinetic energy
- Extremly lightweight at 6.4 lbs
- Custom composite laminated limbs and string dampeners make this powerful bow super quiet
- High end TriggerTech trigger consist of all stainless components and sports a 3lb zero creep release
- 5 minute setup as it ships to you mostly assembled
Built For The Hunt
Ship Mostly Assembled
No need to go to a pro shop for bow setup.
- For final assembly, attach the riser with provided nose bolt. No other bolts needed
Integrated Crank Available
Remove the cheek piece and install your all new Crank Cocking Device. The Barnett Crank Cocking Device is sold separately.
Whitetail Hunter Pro Crossbow
Whats is included with your Whitetail Hunter Pro.
-Includes 4X32 scope.
-Includes a Rope Cocking Device.
-Includes Side Mount Quiver.
-Includes two 20" headhunter arrows and lubewax.
The Barnett Whitetail Hunter Pro is equipped with an Anti-Dry Fire trigger system and finger safety reminders. Make sure your arrow is seeded all the way back and the odd feather is down. The Whitetail Hunter Pro allows for the integration of a crank cocking device. Barnett suggest you wax your strings every 10 shots and store your bow in a climate controlled environment. Be sure to uncock your crossbow after every hunt and never leave your crossbow drawn overnight.
|Whitetail Hunter Pro||Buck Commander Droptine NXT||Whitetail Hunter II||Lady Whitetail Hunter|
|Feet Per Second||380 FPS||360 FPS||350 FPS||350 FPS|
|Kinetic Energy||122 FT LBS||109 FT LBS||103 FT LBS||103 FT LBS|
|Draw Weight||160 LBS||145 LBS||150 LBS||150 LBS|
|Crossbow Weight||6.4 LBS||7.0 LBS||6.4 LBS||6.4 LBS|
|Finish||Trubark||Realtree Hardwoods||Realtree Xtra||Muddy Girl Serenity|
|Ships Mostly Assembled||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes 4X32 Scope||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes Rope Cocking Device||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes 2 20" Arrows and a lightweight quiver||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Features:+ ADF (anti-dry fire) trigger system + bristle brush Retainer + custom composite Laminated limbs + inlaid aluminum rail + MIM (metal injected molded) trigger + 7/8 inch Picatinny rails + allows for the Integration of a crank cocking device + string dampeners + finger safety reminders + pass through fore grip.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?