Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Do the batteries and memory card go in the same area? I've had issues w/ others that the little door breaks!
asked by D. Miller on July 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
Yes, the batteries and the SD card are stored in the same compartment in the bottom of the camera. If you try and force the battery door to close and lock when it's not in position, you'll probably break it. That's what people do. The door is only plastic. If you open and close the battery door carefully and slide it into the locked position without forcing it, you'll be OK. I've had my Canon for two years and have not had any problems with the door, and I've changed the batteries and SC card more time than I can remember.
RichJ answered on July 25, 2012
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product