|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 1 x 3.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BAYITE-PZEM-101|
bayite DC 6.5-100V 0-100A LCD Display Digital Current Voltage Power Energy Meter Multimeter Ammeter Voltmeter with 100A Current Shunt
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Voltage test range: DC 6.5~100V; Current test range: 0~100A
- Store energy data when power off(can be reset to 0). The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually
- With overload alarm function(If active power is larger than threshold, backlight and power will flash)
- Large-screen LCD (display voltage, current, active power, energy at the same time)
- Note: only display and shunt are included. It doesn't include any wire or accessories
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seller Warranty Description6-months free replacement without return
Working voltage: DC 6.5 ~ 100V
Measuring Accuracy: 1%
Power Consumption: 0.2W
Measurement speed: 2 times/s
Store Energy data when power off. Can be reset to 0.
The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually
Test Range and Display format:
1.Active Power test range: 0~10kW
2.Energy test range: 0~9999kWh
3.Voltage test range: DC 6.5~100V
4.Current test range: 0~ 100A
1. This module is only suitable for 6.5~100V DC power.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order cannot be wrong.
4. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
1x DC 6.5-100V 100A Power Multimeter
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 14 Feb 2017: I installed a double pole double throw (DPDT) on-off-on switch. This allows one meter to measure discharge or charge rates (or measure voltage only in the off position). Works perfectly. Just wire the switch to swap the two conductors hooked to the shunt. In my case this was the green and white wires. For info only....your situation may be different.
Update 6 Apr 2017: For what it's worth, my generator draws a max of 79 amps (momentarily) when cranking the starter. So the 100 amp shunt is adequate for my rv. The generator starter is my highest 12 volt house battery draw. Using this monitor, I've learned having my rv plugged in to shore power, while the use/store switch is in the "store" position will cause about a 13 watt constant power drain. If I disconnect the shore power, the draw goes to zero. I dont know why this is. But, its nice to know and explains why I had low batteries a few times in the past.
I got the 100A version and I attached the shunt directly on the battery post (no base for the shunt).
I used a 4 lead phone wire to connect the display to the shunt/battery and used a phone female/female coupler so that I can disconnect it if required.
A couple of improvements (would be 5 stars otherwise):
1) I mounted this at eye level if I am sitting. When I am standing the display LCD is hard to read (no contrast adjustment)
2) You need a pointing tool to press the button. Why? I may superglue a small piece of plastic on top of the recessed button to aid this.
Don't mind the peeling paint on the wall. It is in the list of to-do's.... (paint interior)
The display is just the right size, and wiring couldn't be much easier. I would suggest fusing the + voltage input at it's source, depending on what size wire you run to the display, and what you tap for monitoring. The display conductors carry minimal current, except in the event of a short. I used an 18/4 Belden to keep it easy.
Aside from strapping the actual conductors on both sides of the shunt, there's no great way to securely fasten the component. That makes things a little trickier in tight spaces, or enviroments where the shunt may be exposed to vibration/movement.
I installed this on my RV to monitor the house batteries. I'm able to tell at a glance exactly how much power is being used by any light, appliance, phone charger, etc. It has been especially useful to me because I'm converting every single light from incandescent to LED. The energy savings, by the way, is phenomenal! I've been able to track down parasitic loads that I didn't know existed! I installed kill switches on things like the TV and radio. They draw lots of power even when they are turned off!
The whole device is super easy to install, and requires almost no tools or special skills.
I'll echo a few things that have been said in previous reviews:
1. Follow the wiring diagram EXACTLY. It's very easy. Don't second guess the instructions, just follow them to the letter.
2. If you are mounting this on a wall, the wall thickness must be about 1/8" or less in order for the mounting tabs to work. Otherwise, a little bit of hot glue will keep it in place no problem.
3. You can only read the screen when your head is right in front of it. You can't read the screen at an angle. Keep that in mind when choosing your mounting location. Mount the screen at eye level if possible, otherwise you'll find yourself bending over to read the numbers.
*If the seller reads these reviews, please try to do something about the screen! It's annoying to not be able to read it at an angle! That's my ONLY complaint about this device! Besides that, it's a wonderfully awesome product!