|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.29 x 3.39 x 1.93 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement System||Inch, Metric|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
bayite BYT-7A006 DC 12V Solar Hot Water Heater Circulation Pump Low Noise 3M Discharge Head 2.1GPM
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Circulation pump is non-self-priming pump. Max Flow Rate: 2.1GPM, Max Discharge Head: 9.8ft
- 1/2" Male thread on the pump. The OD of the brass coupler is 10mm. NO POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED
- Power source: DC 12V(NOT INCLUDED), Rated current: 0.7A, Brushless Motor, Low noise: 30db at 1 metre, Service life: 30000 hours
- Max circulating water temperature: 100°C/212°F. It's submersible but can't be immersed in hot water exceeding 50°C/122℉
- One year warranty: replacement without return
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
It's perfect for the home solar water heating systems or other circulation pump application.
Brushless Motor,Super long working life,low consumption and low noise
Power source: DC 12V
Rated current: 0.7A
Low noise: 30db at 1 metre
Service life: 30000 hours up
Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" male thead. Fit both 1/2" NPT and BSP female thead. We've tested. w/ two brass coupler
Max Flow Rate: 8L/Min(2.1GPM)
Max Water Head: 3 metre(9.8ft)
Max system pressure: 10Bar(145PSI)
Max circulating water temperature: 100°C/212°F. Can't be immersed in hot water exceeding 50°C/122℉
1x bayite DC 12V Circulation Water Pump(NO POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommended to makers that need a cheap brushless pump that isn't fazed by PWM voltage control (500hz and 8000hz tested) for altering pressure. I did not test flow rates as that wasn't a concern for my application.
My only problem was while reconfiguring my system I believe I over-tightened on connection (pump to PVC Pipe), then while trying to remove it the connector snaped off of the pump housing.
The material the pump is constructed from seems a bit more brittle than PVC and where it connects to the pump body seems to be a weak spot. But I attribute the failure to my error. Had I not over-tightened the connection (and/or had I used teflon tape) the failure probably would not have occurred.
I have another similar pump that does not appear to have this particular weakness (only time will tell) and I am replacing this pump with a second one of those.
The piece that broke looks removable, so I may see about getting a replacement so I can use this as a backup pump.
I'm using it to recirculate water for a liquid cooled LED grow light system. The pump is easily strong enough to push water through a small radiator and several yards of piping and tubing to the LED system, even when only operating at 5V DC! I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the necks to the threaded connections are very weak without anywhere to place a tool, and the high-pitched whine when running at the full 12V. If you want to use it for short durations or in a non-living space, this should not be an issue. If you want to have it on continuously in a living space like I did, consider whether or not you can use it at reduced power or somehow block the sound before buying. The pump body gets a little warm when running, so you won't want to pad it too tightly if you do opt to try to block the sound. Overall, good pump, does what it is supposed to do. I'll update my review if it starts to act up.
Top reviews from other countries
confirmed 12 volt power supply was working.
Tried an alternative 12 volt power supply pump still will not operate.
These pumps are solid little things and very efficient.