Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "beachBUB All-In-One Beach Umbrella System (include..." and save 36% off the $188.35 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
beachBUB All-In-One Beach Umbrella System (includes BUBrella, beachBUB Base & Accessory Kit)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Are you fed up with getting on your hands and knees to twist in the umbrella anchor or digging a deep hole only to have your umbrella tip over or fly away? Do you feel like every beachgoer is watching and giggling while you struggle to put up your umbrella and are you finished with running after your wind blown umbrella? Finally, beachBUB USA has solved these problems so you can enjoy a stress free day at the beach. Read the amazing reviews from Moms, Grandmothers and beachgoers just like you.
- Approved for all beachgoers who struggle with their Beach Umbrella. Recently endorsed by the American LifeGuard Association " The ALA has always been concerned about the serious hazards of Fly-Away Beach Umbrellas caused by unpredictable breezes along the coastlines, and we feel beachBUB offers a unique and easy solution that will prevent many injuries and even saves lives in the long run". Check out July 2016 Consumer Reports "BEST OF" for "Beach Umbrellas That Won't Blow Away"
- Wind tested to 35MPH. Sits on top of the beach like a Patio Umbrella stand that sits on a deck. No deep holes to dig or twist screw used. Just fill it with sand. Our umbrella can be tilted all the way to the ground. Tilt the whole setup and then repack the base with sand so that all 3 sides are taught. No knuckle to break!
- Check out "Wind Test' and "How To" videos on beachBUB. com. Easy to transport with it's extra large carry bag, padded strap and handle. Umbrella and base weighs less than 9 lbs (Gallon of milk or 12 pack of your favorite beverage) and base folds up to the size of a paperback book. Base weighs 120lbs when filled with sand.
- The beachBUB ™ 3 year PROTECTION PLAN: You loose it. You Break it. We'll Help to Replace it. Your BPP is good even in the event if your umbrella is damaged if it tips over due to not filling up the base completely. Included with your purchase at no additional cost. Call beachBUB USA for details, 1-866-432-1976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. REMEMBER "Always fill your base up COMPLETELY"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Umbrella Deep Ocean Blue, Base Canary Yellow|
|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||beachBUB TM Beach Umbrella System|
|Material Type||8oz Woven 50 UPF Polyester 1.5mm Indust Grade Aluminum ½" Fiberglass Ribs|
|Model Number||beachBUB TM Beach Umbrella System|
|Package Height||6 x 6 x 48 inches|
|Shipping Weight||11.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item beachBUB All-In-One Beach Umbrella System (includes BUBrella, beachBUB Base & Accessory Kit)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||beachBUB USA||Household Trends||JunoShop LLC||Buoy Beach LLC||Amazon.com||Amanah Tech.|
|Material Type||8oz Woven 50 UPF Polyester 1.5mm Indust Grade Aluminum ½" Fiberglass Ribs||Vinyl||nylon||Spun Polyester||aluminum||Aluminum|
The beachBUB (50+ UPF) 7 ½ foot All-In-One, Beach Umbrella System includes the US Patented Beach Umbrella Base. The beachBUB Base is the only sand base that solves both common beach umbrella problems, tipping over and fly-aways. All Beach Umbrella sand bag anchors will help prevent the umbrella from becoming airborne because they use the weight of the sand to keep it in place. This is why screw anchors are becoming less popular because if they become loose there is nothing to prevent the umbrella from flying down the beach. The beachBUB was awarded a US Utility Patent because it is the only base that attaches itself to the bottom pole using an anchor collar. The unique pyramid shape of the base has a low profile which allows each side to support the pole just like guide wires that support an antenna pole. The beachBUB Base also holds almost 1 cubic foot of sand and when filled weighs 125 lBS. Consumer Reports tested our base in 2016 and choose it as their best Sand Base Model. Now all we needed was a better umbrella. The beachBUB Umbrella was designed, engineered and built to Resort and Commercial Beach Umbrella standards which allows it to withstand wind gusts up to 35 MPH but without the weight. By using high strength, corrosion free aluminum and fiberglass frame materials our umbrella is easy for all to carry to and from the beach, weighing in at only 8lbs. Also, the beachBUB Beach Umbrella is the only Beach Umbrella which includes the free 3 year beachBUB Protection Plan. See why so many Commercial Beach Umbrella Rental Companies are now using the beachBUB Umbrella. View the pictures and notice the size of the shade pattern. Your All-In-One System comes complete with the Canary Yellow beachBUB ™ ULTRA Base, beachBUB Oversized Bag and beachBUB ™ Accessory Kit ( beachBUB ™ Collar to keep items sand free and beachBUB Sand Scoop ) Check out the videos on YOUTUBE!! https://beachbub.com/setup-videos/
Top customer reviews
I ended up researching umbellas and decided to buy the Bub, seeing as it had excellent reviews. And now I totally see why. This umbrella is amazing. Just went to the beach with 25mph winds and while everyone's umbrellas weren't holding up, our Bub was solid! My mom and I got a laugh out of the girls next to us who tried to put their umbrella up and took it right down after it blew upside-down.
The beams on the underside are nice and thick, so no bending. The material is nice. The tote is heavier than a normal one, but comfortable to carry. The only reason I gave 4 stars was because when you fasten the ring to the base of the umbrella, you are supposed to create dents in the pole - I guess that's how you tightly secure the ri g to the pile in which you attach the base to - I was worried about the integrity of the pole after that, but it's held up and it's fantastic. I'd for sure recommend this umbrella to anyone!
The setup was really easy. You put the base down, shovel sand on it, stick the base pole in, hook the flaps of the base onto the ring with the hooks, put the umbrella into the base pole and you're done. The kids loved helping me by putting the sand on the base.
The best thing about the base system is that it's really really easy to move. After using the sand anchors where you have to dig/screw them into the sand, moving those was more of a chore. But with the BUB, you basically just drag the base whenever you need to adjust the shade. So easy.
UPDATE: After writing my review, I was contacted by Bill Schermerhorn, the President of Beach Bub. A replacement umbrella was sent to us within a few days. I appreciate the company's prompt response and excellent customer service. We look forward to returning to the beach soon with our Beach Bub.
I am changing my review from a 1 to a 4. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 is because of the hassle of it breaking the first time.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to transport in the included carry bag.
The umbrella went up smoothly on our first try.