Other Sellers on Amazon
Beard King Beard Bib Apron for Men - the Original Cape As Seen on Shark Tank, Mens Hair Catcher for Shaving, Trimming - Grooming Accessories & Gifts for Dad or Husband - 1 Size Fits All, BLACK
Enhance your purchase
- QUICK & EASY: This beard hair catcher rules the realm with a mighty fist! Using mirror suction cups and a neck collar, it's easy to set up and just as easy to put away after you shave.
- CLEAN: Keep your bathroom the fairest in the land! Whether you’re defeating renegade sideburns or a once-loyal mustache, this beard catcher conquers any misfit hairs trying to storm your throne room! No more clogged sink drains.
- EFFECTIVE: Be prepared for any perilous quest! This deluxe set for men includes the static and stick-free beard apron that protects chest, neck and shoulders. Also includes strong suction cups to secure while using.
- THE ORIGINAL: There is only one true king! As featured on Shark Tank. This beard tarp has been prized by both lowly serfs and high royalty. When it comes time to ready the beard for war, be sure to throw down the gauntlet like the king that you are
- GIFT IT: Do you know a shaggy young squire who dreams of becoming a champion? Or a king whose wisdom is as deep and rich as his facial hair? Be their knight in shining armor and get the trim tool any prince charming deserves
Customers also search
From the brand
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.45 x 7.48 x 0.39 inches; 4.94 Ounces
- Item model number : 1
- UPC : 853560007046
- Manufacturer : BEARD KING
- ASIN : B07HGJTHY3
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,369 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It stuck to the mirror easily and came off easy without dirty the mirror. I thought it would add time to my shaving but I believe it save me time with the cleanup which makes it worth it.
I recommend a color other than black for anyone with black hair. My biggest complaint about the product is that the "one size fits all" velcro to fit your neck isn't "one size fits all". At best, it barely fits my neck, and when it toes, it's too tight and chokes me. Because of that, it comes undone too often and I had to use a velcro extender to wear it comfortably. So for anyone with a muscular or fat neck, you may have trouble using it, because without it staying connected and around your neck, it's useless. Your mileage my vary.
The suction cups are as reliable as any other suction cups. But this isn't the problem I had with it. Also, folding it back after the first use is tedious and will never look like when you first opened it.
But it does do what it says it does, as long as it fits around your neck. I'll continue using it, but at its current state, I cannot give it 5 stars.
Top reviews from other countries
The only downside is that some of the finer hairs still stick to the bib when I try to empty it, even though it's supposed to be static-free and anti-stick. It's not a big deal, though. This bib is still super convenient and easy to use, and it even folds up for storage. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hates cleaning up all the hair after grooming.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.