Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Which is better the Black Onxy or the Otter Box Defender for the Kindle Fire HD 8.9"?
asked by Syl on May 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Biblioholic answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It depends on what level of protection you think you will require. I use an Otter Box on my phone, which takes more abuse, but am much more gentle with my tablet, so it has a more stylistic case. It will all depend on personal preference and type of use/abuse your item could take.
Terry Collins II answered on May 30, 2013

A
Black Onyx!
Greg U. answered on May 30, 2013

A
I think it depends on the the amount of protection you need and again there is the price difference. I am very happy with the standing leather case.
P. Dressler answered on May 30, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Syl, I have the Amazon Standing Leather Case in Saddle Tan and I just love it. It fits perfectly and is very slim which means that it does not add much weight to the Kindle Fire HD 8.9. It protects your Kindle and is also very stylish. I do not know anything about the Otter Box Defender other than from the pictures which make it look quite bulky and the price is $79.95 whereas the Standing Leather Case is $54.99. Personally, I would choose the Black Onyx Standing Leather Case.
JAN David answered on May 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product