Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
asked by M. Spearman on August 7, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Bump....

as I have the same questions.
Amazon Customer answered on September 20, 2010
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
G. Jones answered on September 23, 2010
Comment | 9 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go with the Take Classic! They are still tiny and you can hide them easily but the extra size compared to the micros give it a bit more omph!
Spiffy answered on September 25, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There has been a lot of discussion regarding this question on www.avsforum.com where you'll find TRUE audiophiles. The general consensus from those that have owned both setups is that the RC-Micros are the way to go, despite their smaller size, because they're of a higher build quality. But, if you'd like to research yourself, go to the website and do a SEARCH for the thread.
I. romayor answered on February 15, 2011
Comment | 7 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I called Energy support to get opinion on which one is better. In support person's opinion, Take Classic is little better as the speakers are little larger and fill the room (with sound) little better.
Kala Sengottaian answered on December 22, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't speak for the ENTIRE RC-Micro series, but I happen to have the Energy Take 5 Center Channel & the RC-Micro Center (not in the same setup of course) and I can say that the RC-Micro has got a better build than the Take Center Channel. In fact, I substituted the Take CC WITH the RC-Micro because it handles volume WAY better. But again, there's a whole thread on this question on www.avsforum.com
I. romayor answered on December 22, 2011
Comment | 3 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product