- Hardcover: 155 pages
- Publisher: Simon and Schuster (1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0914178288
- ISBN-13: 978-0914178286
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,251,530 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If I'm the better player, Why can't I win? Hardcover – 1979
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Don't think it's only about tennis or sport. It's about winning. I use the techniques in business, sport, and generally in life.
Written in the '70s, the examples are obviously very outdated, but the essense and content remain epiphanic.
Amazon unfortunately, doesn't carry it anymore. I suggest buying it from one of the other sport-media stores.