Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
What is the wait time between shots in non-burst mode? Will this camera allow you to take a second shot while it's saving the first one?
asked by K. Faaborg on August 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I've never seen a Rebel DSLR take so long to save an image that it interfered with immediately taking another shot. That's assuming you have a decent memory card that's not incompatible in some fashion. These cameras have a very fast internal memory 'buffer' which is designed to hold the image from the last shot so the camera can take another shot instead of waiting around to save it. You'd have to have a real "itchy trigger finger" to overwhelm the buffer.
Technology Guy answered on August 16, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. I don't know if having the 64 gig memory card inserted helps with that and I shoot RAW and manual so that might play in too. But it works.
James R. Tuck answered on August 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product