biOrb FLOW Aquarium with LED Light
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation
- Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer
- LED Lighting – Built-in LED light, designed to fit your aquarium seamlessly
- Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
biOrb FLOW Aquarium with LED Light
Compact Design: Unique book-end style, compact aquarium. Designed especially for your home or office.
Built-in LED light: Low voltage, sealed LED light fits securely and seamlessly at top of aquarium.
Easy Feeding Access: Feed hole conveniently located at top of aquarium within the light unit.
8 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium.
biOrb 12V Transformer.
biOrb Air Pump.
Ceramic Media 2 pounds / 900 grams.
Water Conditioner 5 ml.
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml.
Standard LED light unit.
How a biOrb works
Glass vs Acrylic
All biOrb Aquariums are made from acrylic. Acrylic is 10 time stronger than glass. It’s noticeably clearer. Acrylic has a transparency rate of 93% making it the clearest material known. Glass only allows 70% of light to pass through and thick glass always has a green tint.
The biOrb Filtration Cycle
1. Air driven filtration system creates vigorous water flow and a constantly changing water surface. This maintains oxygen saturation.
2. The circular flow of water then collects any fish waste on its way down.
3. It draws the waste through the ceramic media where the natural biological filtration absorbs some toxins. The freshly oxygenated water also feeds the bacteria.
4. Any remaining waste is trapped in the sponge cartridge. The water then passes through resin particles and natural stabilizers to remove toxic substances and keep the pH levels constant.
5. The clean water is then oxygenated as it flows back up the bubble tube to repeat the cycle.
You’ll find the biOrb FLOW 30 Aquarium is a really easy aquarium to set up and own. Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box. It uses the proven biOrb filtration system and also has a built-in LED light. The biOrb FLOW 30 is ideal for keeping small fish or shrimp and is compact enough to place on your desk or in a small space. Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clog with dirt. Like all biOrbs, the biOrb FLOW 30 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain your biOrb FLOW 30 all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water. For your peace of mind, the light and air pump are low voltage and both are backed by a 12 month guarantee. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass. You can enjoy all the technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box, making the biOrb FLOW 30 Aquarium the perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping. Includes: 8 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium, biOrb 12V Transformer, biOrb Air Pump, Airstone, and a Ceramic Media (2 pounds).
Size: 8 gallon/30 liter | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Tetra LED Cube Shaped 3 Gallon Aquarium with Pedestal Base
biOrb LIFE 15 Aquarium with LED Light – 4 Gallon, Clear
Pen-Plax WW102KG Parallel Designer Glass Aquarium Includes Led Light with Safety Lid, 8 gallon, Grey
EcoQubeC Aquarium - Desktop Betta Fish Tank For Living Office And Home Décor
Fluval FLEX 34L 9 Gallon Nano Glass Aquarium Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MarineAndReef||Amazon.com||Deal4K||Amazon.com||Aqua Design Innovations||Big Al's Online|
|Item Dimensions||15.5 x 10.25 x 14.75 in||10.51 x 10 x 10 in||7 x 10.5 x 15.75 in||16 x 15 x 12 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 9 in||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I've seen a lot of videos online of people overstocking their 8 gal Biorb tanks with fish. Please do not do this! Do your research before buying a tank and fish! Just because it's 8 gal does not mean you can stuff 20 fish into it.
We have one betta fish in our 8 gal, and she is so happy! Please read the instructions that it's a 6 fish max tank; 6 small fish!
But we (and more importantly our betta) love this tank!