BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 23, 2013
Amazon.com did not sent me the Bible advertised on this page (blue/purple cover is shown in picture, but the Bible they sent had a red and white cover and different features). The bible I received doesn't say B&H but Holman publishing and has no Spanish thumb tabs as advertised. I used to have a bible like the one they are advertising. I gave it away and replaced it with a bilingual bible by Holman, but the binding broke which is odd because I kept it in a bible cover and I don't throw it around. I was specifically looking for the one advertised on this page because it has the Spanish thumb tabs and the binding held up well, but unfortunately what amazon.com sent me was NOT this Bible, but because I told my husband to pull off the plastic before actually looking at it, I cannot return it I am not sure what happened but if amazon.com doesn't have this Bible anymore then they should change the description. Not all bilingual Bibles are interchangeable.
on December 5, 2012
I'm not really sure why... I've been reading bibles now for over 40 years, but this one became one with my searching finger at first flip. I (as many of you may) usually have to get used to the thickness and get an idea after a while where to part the bible to find a book. Not sure if it's becuase the other one I have been using has the exact amount of pages... but even on that other one, I usually would fall a book behing or forward when parting for a search. I have been able to go directly to my search more than ever with this one. It also appears to be a much better quality paper than most others. So just on that basis I strongly recomnd it. My first language is English but I attend a Spanish speaking church (although 90% speak English), so it is crucial for me to be able to have my English translation at hand in case there is a word or phrase I may not be too familiar with in Spanish. The side by side is just a great blessing.
on August 20, 2012
I Enjoy this Bible alot. I like the layout of the Parallel which seems to always be perfectly aligned between the Español and the English.
The Name of God, Yehovah in English, יְהֹוָה in Hebrew, is very closely transliterated in this Bible as Jehová. The spelling is almost Identical to Hebrew'English transliterations other than the J which in Spanish is a 'H'sound and the silent 'h' at the end. So, to be more accurate, this Bible should have transliterated the name of God as Yejová or Yejováh in Español to match the Hebrew pronounciation. The king james only once has Jehovah in it four times, all other times it is The LORD or something else. So, this Bible is much better than just the King James by itself because it shows that God actually has a name and is close in its transliteration of his name. It is better than saying 'The LORD' all the time i think.
on May 31, 2017
The Bible is ok, however I am a little bit disappointed because it doesn't have the titles on each chapter, besides it is too heavy. I bought this Bible for our Evangelism services to translate the preachers, but I am a little upset with it. Maybe I will not use it.
on July 18, 2017
no problems
on April 20, 2017
Nice Bible Love it
on February 8, 2016
great
on October 11, 2016
I bought dividers to find verses quicker. Finally found one with Yahweh's words in red. Pastor is from Chile and uses Valera. Wanted to follow closer. Dios nos bendiga!
on April 11, 2016
I love this bilingual translation, RV and KJ. No titles, just text, no comments, nothing else but the pure word of God!. When I need clarification in the meaning of onw word, I just read it in the other language.
on February 16, 2013
In preparation for a mission trip to Honduras, we purchased 2 of these Bibles for our family. The print is very clear and readable. The quality of the hardback binding makes me believe that this will last for quite a while. And, this was an economical purchase. This is a great product and should be highly considered for any American making a trip to a Spanish speaking country.