Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Bioshock - Xbox 360 forum

Do You feel the last bioshocks last boss was a copout? "possible spoilers"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 24, 2008, 6:57:59 PM PST
I'm not sure what some people and critic's mean by the last boss being a copout? anyone feel the same and care to elaborate on that for me? I had no problem with the final boss imo.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2008, 6:54:03 PM PDT
I had Armour 2 (Being a Big Daddy too) and Electro 3 and eqipped the shotgun. Finished off the Boss (Fontaine, right?) in one go round. Even when the Splicers and the little whirly birds came by I ignored them and my power was at 9 and 6 when I finished them all off. Horrible easy as pie ending to a great game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2008, 7:10:46 AM PDT
i have a stupid question.i can not get to the live part of this game.is there a reason.there is no place to click to go to..am i do something wrong ?is it in a diff place then the other games??

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2008, 9:49:18 AM PDT
never mind it dont have multiplayer. oops

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2008, 7:14:26 PM PDT
I thought that Bioshock's ending was an improvement over the ending of System Shock 2, the spiritual predecessor of Bioshock. The ending of System Shock 2, I thought, was an uninspired and unimaginative letdown to an otherwise remarkable game. Bioshock had your typical first-person shooter ending, where you have to defeat some gigantic monster to finish the game, but it was better to play it safe than spoil a great game. In fact I was somewhat disappointed with Bioshock's ending, but some rules were made to be broken and some weren't.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2008, 3:53:41 PM PST
Turmatic says:
I killed him first time out. Way too easy IMHO.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Bioshock - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 24, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about