- File Size: 172 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Knockin' Books, LLC (August 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01J916Q8A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #359,545 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to get bloggers to review your self-published book: An insider's guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Let's face it, getting your book reviewed at all is an uphill struggle if you're an erotica writer. A lot of reviewers don't necessarily want all and sundry to know about their occasional kinky reading habits.
Self-promotion can suck up a lot of hours you really wish you could devote to writing. Getting someone else, who's already put in the hard yards to gather a book-loving following, to do that promotion for you? Well, that really is a dream come true - and that's exactly what book bloggers are. Many of them have loyal followings that number in the thousands.
However. Book bloggers can seem like the most exclusive club in town when you're trying to convince them to review your fabulous novel nobody's discovered yet. Wrong shoes, wrong hairstyle, clothes too frumpy... and often you don't even find out WHY you weren't accepted, when it comes to book bloggers. You just send off the query and that's it, you never hear back.
This book aims to take out all that heartache. From telling you where to find book bloggers and how to identify the ones who might review your book, to some superb advice on exactly how to write a query letter that might (no, there are no guarantees) get your book accepted for review, this book is full of excellent advice.
How do I know it's excellent advice? Well, after reading this, I sat down and sent out query emails, following the book's advice, to eleven book bloggers I identified as being possible candidates who might review my book.
So far (within 48 hours), I've heard back from six and every single one has accepted my book for review (including Knockin' Books themselves, who complimented me on my query letter!)
That's better than a 50% success rate already, and that is going to translate directly into sales, once those reviews go public. Assuming the book bloggers don't think my book sucks, anyway :P
The book I asked the bloggers to review is at 99 cents, which means I get about 34 cents back for every copy I sell. 10 copies sold equals the price of this book. Those six book bloggers who accepted me have followings in the thousands. Buying this book and following its advice might just be one of the best investments I ever made. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I absolutely would.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills