|Brand Name||bloom daily planners|
|Item Weight||9.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 6 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||BYE|
|Size||2017-18 Academic Year (August to July)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BYE|
Other Sellers on Amazon
bloom daily planners 2017-18 Academic Year Daily Planner - Passion/Goal Organizer - Monthly and Weekly Datebook and Calendar - August 2017 - July 2018 - 6" x 8.25" - Best Year Ever
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6" x 8.25" Daily Planner. Calendar runs from August 2017 through July 2018
- 2 Page Monthly View Spreads followed by Spacious Weekly Views
- Sturdy Covers with Matte Film Lamination make Covers Flexible but Durable
- MONTHLY TABS plus Pockets on Front and Back Inside Covers
- Special Icons on Select Holidays, Inspirational Quotes on each Monthly View, End of Month Reflection Questions, Goal Tracking Tools & More!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Inspiring and Empowering Women to Bloom into the Best Version of Themselves
bloom daily planners creates fun, fashionable and chic calendars and organizational products for women. We hope our products inspire and empower women around the world to bloom into the best versions of themselves!
Show us how you’re blooming! Tag a picture with #bloomgirl or #plantobloom on instagram or twitter!
Specifications & Features:
- Fun, Fashionable and Chic Design
- DIMENSIONS: 6" wide (with binding) x 8.25" tall x .4” thick, 9.7 oz.
- Calendars run from August 2017 through July 2018
- Monthly Tabs!
- 2 Page Monthly Spreads followed by Spacious Weekly Views
- Pocket on Back Inside Cover
- Sturdy Metal Binding Allows your Planner to Lay Flat on your Desk
- 12 End of Month Reflection Questions Integrated into the Calendar
- 2 Inspirational Quotes and 1 Monthly Goals/Notes List on each Monthly View
- Shaded Weekends, Special Icons on Select Holidays
- Supplemental Pages Including: 1 - Personal Info Page with Mission Statement Prompt, 1 - Goals for this Year Page, 1 - Reasons for a Party List, 1 - "Plan to Bloom in 2018" Page, 3 - Class Scheduling Pages, 5 - Notes Pages, 4 - Things To Do Lists, 1 - Year in Review Page
- 2017 & 2018 Yearly Views Printed on Front and Back Inside Covers
Join the #bloomgirl Community
Our products and designs are as diverse as the fabulous women who use them. Anyone can be a #bloomgirl! We are creating a community of likeminded women of all different ages and backgrounds who are simply committed to being better than they were yesterday. Join the #bloomgirl movement today!
By Women, For Women
bloom daily planners is committed to helping women bloom into the best versions of themselves through the power of organization. We understand the stresses of being a modern day woman, and our goal is to help women take control of their days and ultimately live more fulfilled lives. Our products are made by women, for women.
Printables & Downloads
Purchase includes access to our library of printables and downloads designed to help you bloom! Resources include to-do lists, bill tracking, frameable inspirational quotes, phone and computer backgrounds to help you match your electronics to your planner, and much more!
Compare to similar items
This item bloom daily planners 2017-18 Academic Year Daily Planner - Passion/Goal Organizer - Monthly and Weekly Datebook and Calendar - August 2017 - July 2018 - 6" x 8.25" - Best Year Ever
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||bloom daily planners||bloom daily planners||bloom daily planners||bloom daily planners||bloom daily planners||bloom daily planners|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 8.25 x 0.4 in||6 x 8.25 x 0.4 in||6 x 8.25 x 0.4 in||6 x 8.25 x 0.4 in||6 x 8.25 x 0.4 in||6 x 8.25 x 0.7 in|
Top customer reviews
I am so happy that I bought this planner! Not only is it even cuter in person, but I love how it has front and back pockets and a page to write down my goals for the year.
This planner has it all- a little letter about the company, a place to write down your goals, a page with important dates throughout the year, a place to write down your class schedule, a couple pages to write down random notes, a couple to do pages with check boxes, a couple pages to write down phone numbers and address and at the end of December you have a page to write down how your year went with the goals youve reached, the best books you've read, important things you've learned etc. this planner even has monthly inspirational quotes written on the top of every new month.
This planner definitely kicks my dollar store planner to the side. I will continue to purchase a planner from bloom.
Edit: I love that bloom planners commented on this review. It shows that they really care about their business! I have now been using this planner for a few months and I still have no complaints. The lay out is great. I used to get other planners that cost a lot more, but this one is just as good if not better.
Things I love about this planner:
- The quality of the cover and pages. The foil embossing.
- Tabs for each month!
- Monthly view and weekly view with plenty of space to write out your schedule and notes.
- Extra pages to write notes (I do wish there were a few more of these, though).
- Yearly view.
- Slip pocket inside front and back covers
- The size 8.5" x 6" (like a standard sheet of paper folded in half) - large enough to contain everything yet small enough to tote around.
- Spiral binding makes it easier to use.
Improvements I'd love to see for next year:
- An elastic closure (the kind fastened to back cover that slips around to the front cover).
- Extra blank "to do" lined pages so that it wouldn't be necessary to tote around a separate notebook.