|Brand Name||bloom daily planners|
|Item Weight||9.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 0.4 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||BYE|
|Size||2017 Calendar Year (January - December)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TCN|
bloom daily planners 2017 Calendar Year Daily Planner (+) Passion/Goal Organizer (+) Fashion Agenda (+) Weekly Diary (+) Monthly Calendar (+) January 2017 - December 2017 (+) 6" x 8.25"-Best Year Ever
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6" x 8.25" Daily Planner. Calendar runs from January 2017 to December 2017
- 2 Page Monthly View Spreads followed by Spacious Weekly Views
- Sturdy Covers with Matte Film Lamination make Covers Flexible but Durable
- MONTHLY TABS plus Pockets on Front AND Back Inside Covers!
- Special Icons on Select Holidays, Inspirational Quotes on each Monthly View, End of Month Reflection Questions, Goal Tracking Tools & More!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
bloom daily planners® creates fun, fashionable and chic calendars and organizational products for women. We hope our products inspire and empower women around the world to bloom into the best versions of themselves!
Our 2017 Calendar Year bloom daily planners run from January 2017 through December 2017. Specifications and Features include:
• Fun, Fashionable & Chic Design - 22 Colorful Planner Cover Styles to Choose From in Our Amazon Store!
• DIMENSIONS: 6" wide (with binding) x 8.25" tall x .4" thick, 9.7 oz.
• Calendars run from January 2017 to December 2017
• Monthly Tabs!
• 2 Page Monthly Spreads followed by Spacious Weekly Views
• Vertical Pockets on Front AND Back Inside Covers
• Strong Metal Spiral Binding Allowing your Planner to Lay Flat on your Desk
• 12 End of Month Reflection Questions Integrated into the Calendar
• 2 Inspirational Quotes and 1 Monthly Goals/Notes List on each Monthly View
• Shaded Weekends, Special Icons on Select Holidays
• Supplemental Pages Including: 1 - Personal Info Page with Yearly Mission Statement Prompt, 2 - Yearly Goal Setting Pages, 1 - Reasons for a Party List, 3 - Class Scheduling Pages, 7 - Notes Pages, 4 - Things To Do Lists, 4 - Address Book Pages, 1 - Important Dates for Next Year Page, 1 - 2017 in Review Page
• 2017 & 2018 Yearly Views Printed on Front and Back Inside Covers
Check out our other planner sizes, styles and layouts, our matching binders, notebooks, desk calendars, to-do pads and more in our store by clicking "bloom daily planners" in blue under the listing title at the top of this page!
Show us how you’re blooming! Tag a picture with #bloomgirl or #plantobloom on instagram or twitter! Thank you so much; we really appreciate your business!!!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am so happy that I bought this planner! Not only is it even cuter in person, but I love how it has front and back pockets and a page to write down my goals for the year.
This planner has it all- a little letter about the company, a place to write down your goals, a page with important dates throughout the year, a place to write down your class schedule, a couple pages to write down random notes, a couple to do pages with check boxes, a couple pages to write down phone numbers and address and at the end of December you have a page to write down how your year went with the goals youve reached, the best books you've read, important things you've learned etc. this planner even has monthly inspirational quotes written on the top of every new month.
This planner definitely kicks my dollar store planner to the side. I will continue to purchase a planner from bloom.
Edit: I love that bloom planners commented on this review. It shows that they really care about their business! I have now been using this planner for a few months and I still have no complaints. The lay out is great. I used to get other planners that cost a lot more, but this one is just as good if not better.
Things I love about this planner:
- The quality of the cover and pages. The foil embossing.
- Tabs for each month!
- Monthly view and weekly view with plenty of space to write out your schedule and notes.
- Extra pages to write notes (I do wish there were a few more of these, though).
- Yearly view.
- Slip pocket inside front and back covers
- The size 8.5" x 6" (like a standard sheet of paper folded in half) - large enough to contain everything yet small enough to tote around.
- Spiral binding makes it easier to use.
Improvements I'd love to see for next year:
- An elastic closure (the kind fastened to back cover that slips around to the front cover).
- Extra blank "to do" lined pages so that it wouldn't be necessary to tote around a separate notebook.