|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Strap Type||Shoulder Strap|
About this item
- ON TOP OF THE PACK - there’s a soft, micro fleece lined pocket that provides protection for fragile items like sunglasses and goggles
- FOR WET GEAR - the bottom of the pack makes up a 12-Liter waterproof, insulated compartment that ensures your dry gear stays dry and your wet gear doesn’t drip down your back as you carry the pack or in your car on the way home.
- LOTS OF POCKETS - There are four smaller zippered pockets for secure storage of anything from nutrition to a change of clothes. Two expandable side pockets are ideal for water bottles or shoes
- AN ELASTIC COMPARTMENT - on the front panel is designed specifically for helmets but can be used for whatever makes the most sense to you and a padded interior sleeve for a laptop or Kindle.
- SHOULDER STRAPS - If your event is nearby and you’re biking to it, this pack has a narrow padded back panel and cushioned shoulder straps that make it easy and comfortable to carry on your back.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Transition Bag holds everything you need on race day yet is compact enough that you won't feel like you're setting off on an expedition. The large insulated bottom section separates wet gear from the main compartment. Two expandable side water bottle holders and four smaller zipped pockets for essential items. Fully loaded this bag fits all airline carry-on requirements.
- Insulated bottom compartment separates your wet gear
- Oversized side mesh pockets for all your hydration needs
- Elasticated front helmet compartment with reflective piping
- Soft micro fleece top pocket for sunglasses, goggles and phone
- Internal zip pocket for keys and other valuables
- Raised foam padded backing and shoulder straps
- Top compartment 32L / bottom wet compartment 12L
- Headphone port.
- Interior padded laptop sleeve.
- Raised foam padded back and straps.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : September 20, 2018
- Manufacturer : blueseventy
- ASIN : B07HJLZZVC
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Speedo Unisex-Adult X-Large Tri Clops Backpack 50-Liter
Zoot Ultra Tri Backpack - Canvas Gray Triathlon Transition Bag for Men & Women
XTERRA Wetsuits - Tripack Transition Bag - Versatile Backpack w/Waterproof Compartment for Gym, Workout, & Sports
|Sold By||BlueseventyUSA||Amazon.com||Zoot Sports||XTERRA WETSUITS|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 10 x 20 inches||20.5 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches||20 x 14 x 6 inches||—|
|Special Features||chest-adjustment, hip-adjustment||lightweight||lightweight, water bottle pockets||waterproof, adjustable straps|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The straps are well done so it isn’t hard to carry. I didn’t try to bike with it but I think it is balanced enough that I could for short distances.
I also looked cool carrying it. You should get one.
Pros: The waterproof section is roomy and works. There are nice side mesh pockets and little zippered pockets for mats, towels, keys etc. the straps are comfortable and it doesn't move around while riding.
Cons: the main compartment is slightly smaller than optimal when the waterproof section is fall. The outside pocket is not quite large enough for an aero helmet to fit well when the bag is full.
Summary: I would definitely buy this bag again.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this for my dad who was due to compete in the Ironman Triathlon in Florida; he needed a new dry bag for his wetsuit as his had started leaking. I thought this would be a better option as he could take everything he needed in one trip to the various transition areas.
There are many compartments inside and outside the bag and a surprisingly roomy wetsuit compartment at the base.
Dad loves the bag and it's useful as airline 'carry on' luggage too.
Dad used the bag at the Ironman and will use it again as he travels across Florida.
This bag doesn't disappoint.
Bottom section to store wet gear doesn't leak, keeps clothes in main compartment dry.
Slightly difficult to accommodate a tear drop style TT helmet when bag is full of tri gear. - Better suited for smaller road helmets.
Definitely recommend for triathletes/duathletes.