4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
NeoJDX Venice Over ear bluetooth Headphones, Best Bass Headphones with 40mm Bass Driver, Noise Isolated wireless Headset, with mic - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL & PLEASE NOTE: 1. This item is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation(ANC), it can't cancel the noise completely but it won't drain the battery and damage the sound. As an additional factor of sound quality, it is better than ANC. 2. The closed-back design provides immersive Hi-Fi sound with CSR chip and 40mm driver together. If you care more about Noise Cancellation than Sound Quality, you may consider other alternatives.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and provides excellent durability.
- NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED: 1. The wireless mode: A built-in 520mAh battery provides up to 25-hr music time/25-hr talking time in a single charge; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided audio cable so the headphones will never power off.
- HANDS-FREE CALL & BUILT-IN MIC: The Microphone works in both wireless and wired mode. Neojdx Bluetooth headphones provide a quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices like cell phones, tablets, pc, TVs within 33 feet, with a high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN WITH A HARD CARRY CASE : The foldable Headband makes it easy to carry and store away. A hard carry case protects your investment. Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may feel a little tight (feels like“on ear”) for someone to wear because the headset is designed to avoid sound leakage. To avoid this and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to allow your ears relax.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Classic design meets deep, unbiased bass listening in the Venice II. Sporting the latest Bluetooth CSR 4.0 for the clearest connectivity and protein memory foam ear cups for comfortable listening.
Why get into the debate over wired or wireless headphones? With the Venice, you get both. Enjoy 25hours of wireless performance and when the battery passes out or on the occasion when you need to be wired, plug in the Auxillary cable and the Venice changes personality without any loss in quality
Ever wondered what makes some headphones so pillow-y soft? To take the Venice II to the next level, we developed a protein memory sponge hot-molded with a leather exterior to create an irresistibly silky skin. We also expanded the cup size of the ear pads to create the perfect fit for easy all-day listening. Use the Adjustable headbands to get the right head fit.
We took out the multifunction button and replaced it all for easy use. A simple On/off button, single buttons for volume and other controls.
Passive noise Isolation
Fot the Venice, we decided that you should get the full and rich sound experience rather than the compromise of cancelling some frequencies as done with noise cancellation. The snug fit of the cushions and the design of the Venice ensures that 90% of the sound is isolated to give a rich sound experience.
- Bluetooth Solution: CSR8635
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Support Agreement: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Operating Distance: 10 Meter
- Battery: 540mA
- Charging Time: About 2 Hours
- Play time: 25 hours
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
Compare with similar items
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
AUSDOM Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, On Ear Stereo Bass Bluetooth Headsets with Built in Microphone for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV-AH2
BlueAnt - Pump Zone Over Ear HD Wireless Headphones, 30+ hrs battery, Mega Bass and Enhanced Sound Purity (Black)
Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Lightweight, Comfortable for Prolonged Wearing, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headphones, Foldable Headset w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones
Riwbox XBT-780 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Noise Isolatio V4.1 Wireless Headset with Volume Control, w/Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV (Gold White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||1 Black-Red||Black + Red||Black||1.Black-Red||White Gold|
|Headphone Fit||Over-The-Ear||Over-Ear||on the ear, Bluetooth headphones, Wireless headphones, Over-The-Ear, Headphones for tv, Headphones with microphone, Gaming headphones, sport headphones||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 6.85 x 7.05 in||5.31 x 7.28 x 3.35 in||1.18 x 6.89 x 7.09 in||6.3 x 3.2 x 7.5 in||5.31 x 7.3 x 3.35 in||—|
|Item Weight||1.32 lbs||0.69 lb||6.4 ounces||0.56 lb||6.09 ounces||0.55 lb|
|Additional Features||Microphone, Noise isolation||High-Fidelity, Foldable||Suitable for everyone!, wireless,bluetooth,deep bass,stero,||—||Lightweight, High-Fidelity, Portable||Noise Cancellation, Over Ear, w/Built-in Mic, Volum Contro, Stereo, Connect with Two Devices Simultaneously|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the physical slider switch for the on/off function. It beats holding down a button for 3-5 seconds like some other models.
They aren't perfect though, the headphones are as bassy as advertised however if you aren't the type to manually adjust your equalizer settings you may find the mid range too muffled, this was an issue across all my phone's music player's presets but once I manually raised the mids by a notch or two they sounded great across all frequencies. The ear cups are very soft but they compress a lot which may cause some irration to your ears during extended use. The black pair that I bought are piano gloss which I wasn't aware of, which means they attract a ton of fingerprints; it's a tacky throwback that I thought electronics makers left in the early 2000s, also there's a light ring on the right side that constantly flashes blue during use which may bother some.
If you like a lot of bass and/or are looking for wireless headphones with great battery life you should definitely consider these.
The headphones fit well and are comfortable. I have a large head, so I am always worried that headphones will be too small or uncomfortable, but these fit with room to spare. The cushions on the ear portion fit flush to your head, but remain comfortable after long periods of wear. I also think the passive noise canceling is impressive compared to other over the ear headphones I've used in this price range. I have listened to mostly hip hop since purchasing the headphones, and there is just the right amount of bass balance.
Additionally, the controls (volume up/down, track skip back and forth, and play/pause) on the outside of the right earpiece are VERY handy. It becomes intuitive where you need to press for each function after wearing them for a short time.
Overall, very impressed with these headphones and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable option compared to the Bose/Sony of the world.