3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
blurams Home Pro, Security Camera 1080p FHD | w/ Facial Recognition, 2-Way Talk, Human/Sound Detect, Person Alert, Privacy Area, Night Vision, Siren | Cloud/Local Storage, Works with Alexa and Google
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.72 x 2.72 x 4.21 inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Media Format Digital Video||Micro SD|
|Item Weight||0.21 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stay Connected 24/7 - 1080p FHD, 131° FOV live stream direct to your phone day and night with advanced night vision. Two-Way Audio allows you to talk with your family through hands-free calling or send voice command to your pet. Accessing 4 wifi security cameras simultaneously on one screen in one app to remote monitor different places.
- AI Facial Recognition & Smart Detection - Build up your own database of familiar faces to improve the home security level. Know if your kid is back home, or alert if there is a stranger, easier to manage saved events and secure your house(Cloud service needed ). Send instant Alert and activate the Siren manually when it detects person, sound, or motion. Watch, download, and share the past 24 hours of alert video clips for free on the cloud.
- Fastest Setup & Privacy Protection - Set up the home camera via Scan the QR Code on the app in the fastest way. Choose a zone as a private area to protect, the cloud camera will blur it entirely to protect your privacy. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. ( Does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi )
- Local Storage & Cloud - Blurams Cloud provides a continuous recording in the cloud to monitor your house at 24 hours and relies on AWS to protect your data with the most security, ensures all recorded video is safe, secure. Local storage supports up to 128GB Class10 micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Smart Integration - Use your simple voice command to view blurams smart security cams live stream on Alexa or Google Assistant device with a screen or on your iPhone or iPad. Works with IFTTT lets you link just about any set of smart devices so they can work together, make your home more relaxing.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $3.46 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AI Facial Recognition
Create a database of family members or the person who visit regularly. Let you know when your kids are back, you're also able to choose to get notification only when unknown people appear, secure your home better.
See details clearly
blurams home pro with an elegant, simple design, decorates your room and turns each moment into exquisite video in 1080p HD resolution. See details clearly on smartphone by 4 times digital zoom in.
Unique with the function of 3D noise reduction, the built-in microphone and speaker enables you to know real-time situation at home and have flexible conversation with your family or intruders.
Smart Night Vision
With built-in IR-Cut, it will automatically adjust to night vision mode when lighting is dim, provides clear night vision up to 22ft away. Ideal for home, office, baby, pet or elder remote monitoring.
Enhanced Blurams App
Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously on blurams Smartphone App or Web App, keep tracking on live videos without miss a thing.
Installation is a breeze via scanning QR code and you're able to set up your camera quickly. Allows to share your cameras with unlimited family members or friends.
Blurams Home Pro
|WHY BLURAMS?||Blurams advocates user experience and technological innovation, We are dedicated to make everyone live a carefree life|
|Camera resolution||Record and view in 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark|
|Wifi connectivity||Supports 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.11b/g/n, does not support 5Ghz wifi networks|
|Audio||Speaker output and two-way audio recording|
|Power||2 meter micro USB and 5V/1A Plug-in Power, electrical rating: 100-240V 50/60 HZ|
|LEDs||One green LED to help you know when it’s active (optional)|
|Smartphone requirements||iOS (v 9.0 or later) or Android (v4.0 or later)|
|Included in the box||1* blurams Home Pro Camera, 1* Mounting accessories, 1* USB cable with power adapter, 1* User Guide|
How to Setup Your Home Pro?
- Download the blurams App and sign up for a Free blurams account
- Click the '+' icon on the Home page and choose the blurams Home Pro
- Click the bottom Button and enter the correct wifi information
- Scan the QR Code on the App
- After hearing the beep sound, Click the Button and Waiting about 20 seconds, the Set up is Finished
- SETUP NOTE:
- Make sure the device is On and the red light is Flashing before setting up
- Smartphone and camera under the Same 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks
- Supports Cloud Storage or Class 4 and above, 8GB ~ 128GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format (SD Card excluded)
|Video||1080p FHD, 129° FOV||1080p FHD, 131° FOV||1080p FHD, 109° FOV||1080p FHD, 118° FOV||1080p FHD, 122° FOV|
|Smart Detection||Facial Recognition, Human/Motion/Sound Detection||Facial Recognition, Human/Motion/Sound Detection||Human/Motion/Sound Detection||Facial Recognition, Motion/Sound Detection, Auto-Cruise/Motion Tracking||Facial Recognition, Human/Motion/Sound Detection, Auto-Cruise/Motion Tracking|
|Smart Alerts||Human/Motion/Sound Alert (Categorizing your videos on Cloud, finding the right footage easier)||Human/Motion/Sound Alert (Categorizing your videos on Cloud, finding the right footage easier)||Human/Motion/Sound Alert (Categorizing your videos on Cloud, finding the right footage easier)||Motion/Sound Alert (Categorizing your videos on Cloud, finding the right footage easier)||Human/Motion/Sound Alert (Categorizing your videos on Cloud, finding the right footage easier)|
|Microphone/ Speaker||Two-Way Audio, 3D Noise Reduction||Two-Way Audio, 3D Noise Reduction||Two-Way Audio, 3D Noise Reduction||Two-Way Audio, 3D Noise Reduction||Two-Way Audio, 3D Noise Reduction|
|Privacy Mode||Choose a zone to blur entirely||Choose a zone to blur entirely||Scroll up the lens goes under the cover||Scroll up the lens goes under the cover||Scroll up the lens goes under the cover|
|Infrared Night Vision||2 high-power infrared LEDs with IR cut filter & Super LoLux & SONY CMOS Sensor||6 LED beads with IR-cut, range up to 22 ft range||8 LED beads with IR-cut, range up to 22 ft range||8 LED beads with IR-cut, range up to 22 ft range||8 LED beads with IR-cut, range up to 22 ft range|
|Operating Temp.||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) IP65 Weatherproof||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Options||Cloud: One-Month Free Trial, Standard and Premium Plan available SD Card: Class 4 and above, 8G -128G Micro SD Card||Cloud: One-Month Free Trial, Standard and Premium Plan available SD Card: Class 4 and above, 8G -128G Micro SD Card||Cloud: One-Month Free Trial, Standard and Premium Plan available SD Card: Class 4 and above, 8G -128G Micro SD Card|
|Supported App||Mobile: App for Android or iOS PC: Web App (Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously)||Mobile: App for Android or iOS PC: Web App (Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously)||Mobile: App for Android or iOS PC: Web App (Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously)||Mobile: App for Android or iOS PC: Web App (Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously)||Mobile: App for Android or iOS PC: Web App (Viewing 4 cameras simultaneously)|
|Works with Alexa & Google Assistant & IFTTT & Siri||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The images / video come out nice and clear, I can view it on my cell phone and clearly see the faces of anybody who passes
-The infrared camera is excellent! Even at night when all the lights are off, the images come out crisp and clear!
-Motion sensor is great! Unlike some other cameras where you define a blob of the areas you need, this app gives you a 5x5 grid you can just choose to detect instead of having to fine tune the edges, so it's quite easy to change to ignore areas you don't need that have a higher traffic.
-App is well made and easy to navigate! I had no problems setting up the camera at all through the app, the camera has a time and date stamp as well, and it's possible to sort through the videos it took by date, and even narrow it down by type (options are Motion, Sound, and Human shape).
-Lens is slightly fish-eye so it has a great coverage, more than I thought it would! Just a small camera covers my whole living room area with basically not much blind spots!
-Another App! Might not be a con for you, but I have a smart home with tons of apps, so it's a tiny hassle to have to add another app instead of using a camera that already works with one of my other apps, but for the much cheaper price of a great camera, it's not too much of a bother in exchange. It's also a well made app so I don't have too much complaints about it!
I am updating my rating. Customer service contacted and worked to resolve some of the tech issues. We are no longer having the notifications issues. There are still small glitches but the camera is now working as expected.
All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. Setup was simple and picture quality is superb. What more could you ask for at this price point?
Top reviews from other countries
The camera has a base attachment for attaching on the wall and with a twist the camera can be fit. 2 screws and plastic corks were also given.
The back of the camera has a speaker which can be used for the two way communication so when I talked through the phone the audio came out through the speaker on the camera. The back side also has the micro-usb charging port.
The side of the camera has the MicroSD card slot and I inserted a strontium 32GB Class 10 card.
The front of the camera which has the lens also has 6 led for nigh vision.
The camera can tilt 90% for the camera can be fit on the wall above the door in a tilted 90 degree angle for monitoring the door with the camera being inside the home. I haven't yet fixed the camera but I tested in various locations.
I installed the bluarms app from playstore. The app does not have single sign-on with google or facebook so I had to signup with an email id and password. This is a bit of a let down as I have to remember the username and passwords for various such devices.
The camera setup was a breeze and it was similar to YI or Sricam where I just need to select the type of camera from the app, use a 2.4Ghz wifi channel and show the qr code infront the camera to get it paired. The voice prompts on the camera was quite useful during the setup.
The app has a library tab where short clips of the video or snapshot from the camera is stored. In YI Dome camera when there is a motion detected and alert happens a short clip is stored on the phone that’s sycned from the sd card or from the cloud. There is an option to choose where the video should be read from, whether from sd card or cloud. The cloud storage is given a 7 day trial and after that it paid. The cloud storage is on the higher side as it's $14.9 for 30 days of 24hrs recording for single camera, whereas in YI dome it was just $11 for 30 days motion detection recording for 5 cameras. If using a single bluarms camera then it's just $4.99 per month but for 7 days video loop history.
Such short clips recording was not there in Sricam and YI Dome has a short clip.
I was able to invoke or turn off and on the camera using Alexa skill but installing the bluarms skill.
The camera has option to record continuously or only when motion is detected. Also has sensitivity level and I used the normal sensitivity as keep it higher gave me alerts even for small insects flying at night.
The device timeoff setting helped as I didn’t want my camera to operate 24/7 and was able to do a scheduled shutdown.
There is also a facial recognition feature which can detect known and unknown faces but currently am using the cloud plan so not sure if facial recognition works without the cloud. The camera also has options to check if motion is detected in only certain area under the area covered by the camera. I was able to setup privacy zones, a feature which allowed to protect areas of the coverage that should not be recorded. This functionality is not available on the YI cam I have and Sricam has this feature.
Initially the camera's image was a bit warped or curved on the side but there was an option to dewarp and which I liked the images. The night mode can be turned on automatically and images at night were very clear. The 6 leds were and not bright. The camera's status led indicator can be turned off and so was the microphone.
Overall in my option this camera is great with it's anti-flicker 60hz full hd recording, facial recognition, cloud service, night vision, privacy zone and many other features which I felt was good for the price. The only thing I felt the camera could have done well was the speed of image transfers. Though the camera is for still recording and not like the dome camera, if the camera is moved quickly the image sync is not quick which wasn't a deal breaker for me as I use this as a fixed camera. I only wish the camera app login has a single sign-on.