Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

any good books fiction on survival and apocalyptic stuff?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 2, 2011 9:20:19 AM PDT
amanda kc says:
got a list of good ones?
thanks
the stand i loves ( steven king)

Posted on Apr 23, 2011 7:54:35 AM PDT
If you're not into literary (The Road) and The Hunger Games, there's oldies
like The Dying Earth and somewhat more recent titles like Lucifer's Hammer.

(Plug alert) There's also my book, Storm World :http://www.amazon.com/Storm-World-Speaker-Gods-ebook/dp/B004XJ7NCC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1303435417&sr=8-3
Only $0.99.

Sorry--couldn't help but go for the plug!

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 2:32:03 PM PDT
Dandy says:
One Second After by William Forstchen changed my life.....I think about things differently now and will prepare. There was one other poster on here, ex-marine now a cop that bought several copies to distribute to the various police departments. In the event of a electro magnetic pulse weapon or even an economic crisis...how things are protrayed in the book is how it will go down for us.

Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank is an oldie but goodie.

The First Days: As The World Dies by Rhiannon Frater. New author, but the books were very entertaining and I am a 55 year old grandma!

In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2011 9:17:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 10, 2011 9:41:32 AM PDT
Angela White says:
Hi. Sorry if this isn't the sort of thing I should post here. I'm new to the boards.
My name is Angie. I have a few apocalyptic fiction titles available in the Kindlestore and would love to have fans of the genre review them. I'd be happy to gift a copy to you. I've added links to my two most popular,(It seems to me anyway) and look forward to only honest reviews.
You can post the review yourself,(preferably) or send them to my email.
Thank you,
Angie
a7777777Angela@yahoo.com

The Survivors (Life After War)
Links has been removed-Book is no longer available.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2011 9:00:31 PM PDT
amanda kc says:
hi angie
i just sent you my address for your new books then saw it is a kindle gift
hahahaha
and i was sooo excited about your new apocalypse books!!!!
can i put it on my iphone? it has a kindle on it.
i guess i better move into the "now" generation and get a kindle
the real one
what books inspired you?
share!

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2011 6:15:37 AM PDT
Angela White says:
Hi Amanda and thank you! You can download a Kindle reader for your mac, I have one too. Just sent the 2 books over and I'm jealous of you! Hawaii! Sighing... Maybe next year.
A.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2011 8:15:54 AM PDT
modus says:
Angie... i bought all 3 of your AFter the War series, and enjoyed them tremendously... I do hope there will be more in the series.. as my dad would say.. "you do good work" thanks...

MO

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2011 9:40:49 AM PDT
Angela White says:
Lol! Thank you modus! I love doing my weekly checkins and finding messages like this one. Always makes me smile.
Book four will be out on 12/21/2011 (Exactly a year before that infamous date.) and I have a few more in the series planned. I still have folders and notebooks in the closet that I haven't read through yet. I'm sure there's more Safe Haven in there somewhere...
Have a great week,
Angie
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 2, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions