Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
If bought in amazon.com can it be used outside of the U.S.?
asked by Lucas on June 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yes, I think so...If you want multiple copies you are better off purchasing a volume license directly from FileMaker or an FileMaker Business Alliance partner in your area. There are many options to fit budgets.
Tim Cimbura answered on June 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have no idea. I have had problems accessing the Discussion Forums and I live in the U.S. I can read the questions and answers from others, but I can't post questions, doesn't matter which browser I use. Using a MAC, haven't tried accessing the forums with a PC. Filemaker has not been able to give me the reason.
Amazon Customer answered on June 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is nothing on the box that says it can be sold only in the U.S. It is only a very good data base program. I see no reason why not.
Ted Behn answered on June 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product