Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM
I bought a nook simple touch. I hate it ! you cant zoom into pdfs ! whats the point of that ? how does the kindle handle pdfs?
asked by Frank on July 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Kindle doesn't handle PDFs directly. You can convert PDF to MOBI using third party software. There is also online conversion service available on the Web. Just google "PDF to MOBI".
Skipper Vic answered on July 12, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sorry, I can't answer your question. I'm still trying to register mine. I've had a very nice lady try to help me accomplish that, but mine isn't working like she said hers did. I don't have WiFi and I live in the Republic of Panama where finding an Internet Cafe isn't easy. It's not like I read Spanish, they don't advertise here. It's just kind of asking around. No luck so far. Maybe someone else will answer your question though. Good Luck. Maybe go to customer service? Surely they have someone in tech support.
JoJo answered on July 12, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product