Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2014
The straps on these suspenders are decent quality, but the clips are just awful. They constantly slip off the pants they are holding up. Even with minimal tension in the straps, every time I bend over to pick something up or reach behind me, the let back strap slips off the pants despite repeated attempts to really work the clips to latch on.
on May 30, 2013
Agree with others who have complained about length. I am 5'10" and had these suspenders stretched to max. They still popped off a few times. Would not recommend unless you're shorter than 5'8".
on February 2, 2013
I tried one pair and bought two more. A previous experience with another brand was unsatisfactory, but these are well designed and do what they're designed to do quite comfortably.
on June 20, 2014
When I wear a belt, my pants slide down to an uncomfortable level. My fat belly makes my phyisique conducive to my pants sliding off because I'm bigger in the belly than in the butt.These nice looking suspenders have excellent clasps that will hold jeans as well as scrubs with their gorilla grip. They are very affordable and while plain, they do a great job holding up the pants. I would buy again. I'm very pleased with this item.
on March 7, 2014
The clip are too small, made of plastic and pops up after few minutes. I wish I can return this item
on February 4, 2015
suspenders !!
My real First adult suspenders
Very good quality . Holds up your pants with out a tight belt that slips over you belly .

MY Gastroenterology told me that a lot of digestion problem can be solved by warring suspenders !!
No more cramping , gas is way down and my elimination of waste is smother and in one peace, sometimes 20 inches or so .
on May 4, 2014
These suspenders are good for their price, but if you intend to wear them more than a couple times a year, you might be better off purchasing better quality suspenders. I would not recommend these for taller people. Whenever I put these on, I get an instant wedgie even at full expansion. I think these might fit someone below 6' (that's purely a guess since I'm 6'3"), but I would definitely recommend against them for anyone taller unless you have a very short torso. I haven't had any of the clip problems that some of the other reviews mention. If anything, I would say that the clips are pretty tight, since they can survive a day being stretch around my torso, and they definitely shoot up when I unfasten them. I have yet to have one come undone on its own accord.

All in all, I think the suspenders are pretty good at doing what they were made for, they just suspend a little to highly for those that are tall.
on September 25, 2017
Great suspenders! Easily adjustable and quite comfortable. Highly encouraged for Doctor Who cosplay!
on January 6, 2015
These suspenders are very well made . But they aren't strong enough to hold up Heavy Denium jeans . Haven't tried them with lighter weight pants , Just Yet . The reason these suspenders don't hold we'll on heavy loads is the way that they are made . The clips have grippers on just one side , and a piece of plastic on the other side to bite into . All the other suspenders that I own have two sets of grippers per clip and can hold thicker / heavery loads . I hope to be able to return four pairs of these that weren't opened for a refund .
Enthusiast: Petson November 4, 2013
These were some high quality suspenders that came in a beautiful gift box. I spent very little and it looked like I spent a great deal more! The hooks stay clipped on trousers very well and the straps stay in place.