Workplace Solutions Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it  Passenger Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition GNO Shop Now 20% off select baby clothing, gear, and more
Customer Discussions > We Ski - Nintendo Wii forum

buying a balance board

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2008 1:57:30 PM PST
B. Utterback says:
Is the 3 in 1 starter kit on here (amazon) the actual balance board or just a cover. My son wants the game Skate It. Do I need to buy a balance board to go with it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2008 4:51:03 AM PST
The kit is just a cover, battery. You would have to buy a blance board to go with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2008 11:53:23 AM PST
Can a balance board be purchased or does another wii fit have to be purchased? Would like to have multiplayer games with the balance board but I can't find anyone selling just the balance board, unlike the wii remotes or nunchucks. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2008 1:36:05 PM PST
Lynn says:
I don't think there are multiple player games for Wii Fit that use more than one balance board. As far as I know, only one balance board can be used.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2008 1:45:37 PM PST
I thought the WeSki was 4 player game?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
We Ski - Nintendo Wii
We Ski - Nintendo Wii by Namco (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (201)