c-jump Computer Programming Board Game
|Price:||$24.95 + $5.32 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Helps children to learn basics of programming languages C++ and Java
- Fun and entertainment for the whole family
- Ideal for home school education
- Based on the code of a real computer program
- No prior knowledge of computer programming is required!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
None of us could see the point of the game.
My family now ridicules me for buying this game.
If you know anything about anything, you will get into a hilarious argument with your friends about whether variables are initialized and whether it really is possible to escape that dreaded while loop.
I won't say it's a bad game. It's just. . . misunderstood.
Two stars for giving me nightmares. I appreciate that.
Second, this game is just awesome. Super awesome for an uncountable number of reasons. But if we had to count those reasons:
1) Someone wrote a thesis on it. A 72 page thesis!* Seriously. This game is so incredible that people write research papers about it. How cool is that? What other games have their own research papers? Yeah, not that one or that one. But this one does. Yeah!
2) It has a virtual tour. Not only do you get a board game with dice, pieces, black paper with lots of white printed on it leaving nothing but the inverted outline of the game rules visible in the background color, and two purr-fect cat box halves, but you can also take a virtual tour of the game on its website. You can do that for free before even buying the game! How awesome is that! What other games have their own personal, official virtual tours with no admission fees? Awesome!
3) The rules. You've got to read them once (no extra peaking allowed) then play the game once to experience how awesome and well crafted the rules are. Depending on how you've approached the game you'll uncover the dreaded loop of doom, slide uncontrollable down the slopes, ski the slopes over and over and over and over again until you exactly hit that unreachable finish line hiding just past the required return statement. Does x actually exist? Who will be the first to enter the first if statement? Oh the glee you'll have this skiing season if you attempt this game. The mysteries you'll uncover.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an interesting game. You need to take a little time to learn the rules and then it is a fun puzzle. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
12 Years ago i bought this game. Since then my life has been a downward spiral. My wife kicked me out of the home and when I returned to the front door my kids no longer recognized... Read morePublished on February 6, 2014 by I may C-jump off a cliff