BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 21, 2014
It really takes good technique to get it on without air bubbles, But once its on correctly, it has not interfered with the touch sensitivity of the rear LCD on the SL1. But if you have never installed one of these screen protectors or have not had luck in the past, check YouTube for videos on how to apply them. I use the wet method with a credit card and I did manage to get it on without air bubbles. I used one of the left over protectors, ( you get 3 with this order), and cut it and used it to cover the top LCD panel on my 5D Mark 3 and I got it on successfully again without air bubbles.
on July 8, 2013
at first when i put it on (and i'm horrible at putting these screens on) i had a few bubbles and i just thought, oh screw it i don't care, but over night it smoothed itself out and now there aren't any bubbles. also the screen fit perfectly on the camera and the touchscreen has no problem. its like the screen protector isn't even there. and you get 3 for $6 so its not bad at all for the price. i strongly suggest to get this for cannon 100d (SL1)
on November 11, 2013
GUARMOR SHIELD (5/5)

Great buy! I'm very pleased with every aspect of the screen protectors. I was a bit worried about the quality given the low price but no complaints so far (4 Weeks as of writing).

Look (Good): The protector fits perfectly on the Canon Sl1 screen. I haven't had any significant issues with glare or it obscuring the actual screen.

Feel/function (Good): My main concern for this section was being able to fully use the touch screen. I'm happy to report that the pinch zoom/slide gestures work well with the protector on. From time to time the swipe needs to be a little longer than without the protector but not a big deal.

Quality (Good): The material feels like it will last for the life of the camera and if it doesn't, the pack comes with 3 protectors. Great value.

Like: 3x protectors in the pack, fits well and feels good

Don't Like: None
on November 16, 2013
So far so good. I am fairly skilled when it comes to installing screen protectors and the first one went on without a hitch. Got one piece of dust under it but a piece of scotch tape takes care of that quickly. The fit is perfect and with no bubbles or dust under it you can't tell it's even there. The touch response seems to be just as good as it was without the screen protector. I've got two spares now so this was a great purchase!
on October 6, 2013
I read the reviews and I was a bit nervous about putting this on and about possibly losing touch screen sensitivity, but I've had no problem with either. I don't use the touch screen that often, but I tried it with the screen protector and it worked perfectly. My wife put the screen protector on for me, she's the official screen protector application expert in our home, and she said it was the easiest one she's ever done. This screen protector fits perfectly on the Canon SL1.

One review I read made a comment about screen protectors being for obsessive compulsive types, and I'm okay with that. I like to keep my electronics as clean and unscratched as possible. The cost is minimal and especially considering what can happen to these devices when they are unprotected.
on August 5, 2014
This product surprised me, especially the price!! when they came in the mail, the pack actually came with 4 screen protectors. Don't know how that happen. I bought this for my Canon EOS Rebel SL1 camera, and it fit perfectly! I'm not really good at putting on screen protectors my self, so i had Best Buy do it. They had to use all 3 screen protectors and finally got it on the forth one without any bubbles. It has a really clean and smooth finish. It doesn't really show all the finger marks, it actually reduces it. I truly recommend buying this screen protectors if it is made for your camera. You cant by-pass this, especially for the very low price. So what are you waiting for, buy this now!
on January 26, 2014
I hate screen protectors. Don't use them on my iPhone or iPad as I feel it takes away from the beauty of retina screens. However, I did not want the screen damaged on my new SL1. I have NEVER seen or used screen protectors like this! Cut perfectly and went on flawlessly. Bubbles smoothed out immediately and you'd never know there was something on the screen if someone didn't tell you. Canon does not recommend screen protectors because they say it will interfere with the touch screen functionality (which is why they don't make them), however there is no issue with this product so far. Definitely recommend.
on August 15, 2016
It's a little tricky to get on straight, but it worked.
on August 6, 2014
I've owned many different electronic devices and have installed just as many different screen protectors. I've tried everything from Zagg (my least favorite) to lesser known brands. Each time, the lesser known brands out-perfomed Zagg.
I was worried this low-priced screen protector would equate to low quality, but I was pleasantly surprised! These screen protectors are high quality, durable, and so crystal clear that my husband even asked whether or not I had installed a screen protector! I don't anticipate one will last forever, so it's nice that you receive 3 per pack. You can't go wrong for the value.
on August 15, 2017
Protects my screen effectively.