Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
camera lens filters would the 58mm filter fit both the Canon 18-55mm lens and the 55-285mm lens. If not ,what are the correct sizes. Thanks
asked by BB on November 20, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Tom Martin answered on November 21, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it, although I just found out I will not receive the camera and lenses until after the holidays. Maybe I can add the filters to my gift list. Thanks again.
BB answered on November 22, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tom Martin answered on November 22, 2009

A
I just got the uv filter Tiffen 52mm UV Protection Filter and this canon len Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens. After installing both the len and uv filter, it seems that the len cover cannot fit properly on top of the uv filter, as the filter is kind of shallow. I am not sure if there is a cover that can be used to pun on top the UV filter.
java answered on June 23, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product