Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Is this camera good for fast moving sports. Thanks for all of the answers.
[UPDATED] asked by SJennings on February 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Agree with all the people about a good lens, you need a lens with at least an f2.8 aperture and image stabilization for fast sports. The 6 frames per second of the 50D is adequate, just make sure you learn how to anticipate the action and pan.
Jonathan Acierto answered on February 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Depending on the lens yes...
David answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Depending on the lens, yes
David answered on February 20, 2013

A
Yes, This camera is perfect for fast moving object but you have to take good lens for this.
Amit K. Barman answered on February 20, 2013

A
Yes. You have a manual setting were you can control the shutter and the light opening.
Noelia Sanchez answered on February 20, 2013

A
yes! fabulous!
Dj121 answered on February 20, 2013

A
this camera is GREAT for any and everything!! i've taken some great sports pictures with the lens it came with, but i'm sure it would be even better with a special lens. also, it really depends on the amount of light; if there's lots of light, no problem!! it's trickier the less light there is. the camera is amazing. i couldn't be happier with it in any way!! good luck!!
Watch Buyer answered on February 20, 2013

A
Bring a spare battery as well. If you are shooting 6FPS for a while you may drain your battery quicker than you expect.
Michael Laferriere answered on September 22, 2016

A
This camera is fabulous at fast moving sports. It can take a shot a second, consecutively. I love it!
Melissa answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product