Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Will this camera allow meto get fast action good quality shots at my son's high school soccer games? That is what I'm looking for
asked by Delaware Mom on February 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes, it surely will do, but do not act like my wife who just wants to grab the camera and push the button taking pictures then complain. Please read the Owner's Manuel and try to know the camera well. This is not a simple point-and -shot camera, but quite complicated with a lot of settings to help you getting good shots.
sheng tchou answered on February 19, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David Brown answered on February 19, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would bet my birthday that, on a reasonably sunny day, your pictures would be great in complete auto. However, if you select P (for Program) on the dial, and set the ISO for 400, I'm confident that you will get very good quality, stop-action pictures. These are the easiest and most useful things to change on this camera. No need to make this too hard...

Dave
David Brown answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
High Speed Burst maximum 10 frames
jesusismyfriend answered on February 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product