Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno
can it post pictures to facebook?
asked by Mary J. on May 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
This camera does not have built in wifi so you have to first transfer the pictures to another device (computer, iphone, iPad) to be able to send it to Facebook. I'm told (but haven't checked) that the newer model, the SX280 HS, does have built in wifi. I don't know whether that would direct posting to Facebook but would hope that this is a function. You might want to check the Canon site if you're thinking of the 280 for that purpose.
Bichael answered on May 31, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mary-I am one of those old timers who does not use facebook. So, I do not have an answer.
Old country doctor answered on May 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There may be other ways to do it, but this is how I post to fb. Download pictures to my computer. Go on to fb select download/create album. You have to know where you saved the pictures, fb will give you prompt to browse and you go to where you saved the pictures. You then select the pictures you want and "open" them, they will upload to fb.
Carol E. Golla answered on June 1, 2013

A
No it can't.
Satisfied answered on June 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product