Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
can real pedals be installed?
asked by Nonna on January 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
It's a standard pedal arm so the pedals could be replaced with whatever kind you prefer. I find the standard pedals to be satisfactory.
mountainmike answered on January 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The top part can come off which would only leave the pedals. They are also adjustable to one other position.
Bernie answered on January 1, 2013

A
If you mean by "real pedals" , pedals that fit on a bicycle it sure looks like it. I have not verified the thread because I rather not take off the pedals that came with it, but everything else looks right. The pedals it came with are pretty reasonable and have a strap for better grip so I am not sure why you would want to change.
Anand V. Sampath answered on January 1, 2013

A
I've had no problems with the standard pedals, so I couldn't understand wanting to change them---unless you want to change them to the racing style. Otherwise, once adjusted for length, the standard pedals work just fine!
H M WILLIAMSON answered on January 1, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes I am 99% sure real pedals can be installed. They would have to have round tips with threads, should be an easy fit.
Dale C. Heath answered on January 1, 2013

A
Yes I think so. It looks standard to me, but I have no problem with the pedals that came with it.
RDC answered on January 1, 2013

A
I don't know. But here's the nautilus customer service #(800) 605-3369. They're very nice to work with and very helpful.
Melinda answered on January 1, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Never tried it. Why would you want to? Since it's a recumbent bike you don't stand up so your feet aren't going to slide off. If it's the straps that bother you just take them off as I did.
Pistol Packin' Mama answered on January 1, 2013

A
I do not know. I installed the pedals that came with the bike but I did not try anything else.
Engineer answered on January 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product