Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Author Author Author  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
can this be used with a kindle fire?
asked by Freeholdnj on December 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Amazon 5W USB Charger (also compatible with other android and iOS devices) Description doesn't say it works with Kindle Fire. Probably worth a call or chat with Amazon to confirm.
Amazon Customer answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm going to say NOT... I spoke with someone from Kindle support, the first person told me yes, use it for the Fire ... Assured me this was he correct adaptor and the order was placed while on the phone.. Because I was not totally assured I called back before the order was even received and that representative told me that this was not for the Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD. I now have both Kindle keyboard and Kindle Fire and have two separate adaptors.
R. Boast answered on December 29, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This Power adapter appears to be for the Kindle, PaperWhite and Touch. I would guess that it would also work for the Kindle Fire, but I can not say for sure. Sorry, I would hate to see it hurt the battery in you Kindle fire. My gut tells me that they just want to sell more accessaries so they change the style for each Kindle.
Kevin answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This charger will work with the Kindle Fire. However, there is a specific Kindle Fire adapter that is the same price and is an "accelerated charger." Your best bet would be to buy that one instead since it will charge your Fire faster than this one will. The accelerated charger is sold by Amazon and is black in color. Good luck!
A. Parker answered on December 29, 2012

A
I'm not sure you should ask a representative from amazon.
Eric answered on December 29, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product