- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1519586744
- ISBN-13: 978-1519586742
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,733,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
cancerwords Paperback – December 9, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
And yet, through all the pain, sadness and desperate hope, the clarion message of this collection is a mother's steadfast love for her son. Indeed, her journey, and her son's, becomes a sort of religious pilgrimage, from which evolves an epiphany: the recognition and ultimate acceptance that the human spirit is larger and more luminous than the grief which shapes it. By the end of the book, we readers feel that we have come to know, through our shared knowledge as survivors of this ubiquitous and systemic disease, this special man, Glenn, and his mother, Ellyn.