casaWare Ceramic Coated NonStick 12 Cup Muffin Pan (Silver Granite)
- Low Return Rate: 24% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "casaware"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking Experience. Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free.
- Fashion Colored bakeware with colored exteriors and cream colored ceramic coating interiors. Part of casaWare's collection of best-selling bakeware items. Each sold separately.
- Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.5 mm carbon steel provides Long Lasting Durability and Scratch Resistance. Heat Tolerance to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, no peel off or blistering in high temperatures.
- Product dimensions: 13.875 x 11 x 1.25-Inch. Hand Washing recommended, do not immerse in water. Do not microwave. Refer to product description for Use & Care Instruction
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This pan features our exclusive silver colored granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface. Its rich cream and brown accent flects make this bakeware both high fashion and high function. The exterior surface of the pan is coated with a complimentary high temperature non-stick silver colored finish. USE and CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting. CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water. Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pan has worked great every time but once, when I didn't use much coconut oil / butter in the batter (I don't even bother 'greasing' this pan, since the fat I put in the batter seems to do the trick). The muffins did stick a little that time momentarily, but it just took a little twisting to break them loose. No big deal, but it made me take note to ensure I use plenty of good fat in the batter in future batches. Anyway, I've made dozens and dozens and dozens of muffins by now and it still looks and functions as it did when brand new! I'm still very very happy with this pan.
Finally... This muffin pan should get some kind of award. Non-toxic ceramic coating, sturdy, and super non-stick. I make a lot of stuff from coconut flour and eggs, and it tends to stick really badly to most things. But when I took the first batch of muffins made with these pans out of the oven, I could spin them around with my finger inside the cups. Completely, utterly non-stick. In fact, to clean them all I did was wipe off some butter and bits of batter. And the muffins browned really, really nicely which was an added bonus.
My main concern with this long-term is how the coating will hold up. But even if I have to replace them in a few years it will still be worth it for awesome coconut flour muffins. Time will tell, but they seem well-made (heavier and sturdier than I expected, which is a good thing).
I also got the blue and white casaware tiny 24-muffin pan. The coating on that one scratches off even from sliding on the oven tray... But the coating on the 12 muffin pan seems much better and more durable.