cassette player by cba (PC Compatible by Reshow)
- DON’T THROW YOUR OLD CASSETTES AWAY - CONVERT THEM TO MP3: Yes, we are in 2017 and technology is moving forward, but your audio tape collection is priceless to you. There is no need to stop using them or throw them away. With this cassette player you can convert them to MP3 format and save your favorite songs mix forever.
- EXTENDED COMPATIBILITY AND VERSATILITY: Reshow’s cassette player offers a versatile choice regarding the audio output. AUX jack enables you to hear music on your stereo, headphones or any other speaker system. This retro portable USB cassette to MP3 converter is also compatible with most of the operating systems for your convenience.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED: Upon delivery you will receive the necessary user instructions regarding the software functions, resistant & ergonomically designed headphones and the USB cable for simple & fast conversions. You can convert your old music tapes to MP3 to playback on MP3 player or burn to CD with no sweat.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN WITH POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS: This amazing portable cassette to MP3 converter is designed to fit in virtually any bag or in your pocket and works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman. The AA batteries provide more than one hour working time, but it can also be powered via USB port to save more money.
- HESITATIONS FREE PURCHASE: We, at Reshow, consider your needs satisfaction, as our top priority & that’s why we are offering only high quality products. Our confidence regarding our retro cassette player-converter is confirmed by our customers’ preference. If for any reason you feel otherwise with your purchase, contact us and we will be there for you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nothing compares with this feeling, these memories from these years of youth that rise up when you press the play button!
Your favorite cassettes, these mixed tapes that bring you back in time, have a great mental value for you.
This unique tape to MP3 converter works as a Walkman and you can to listen to your vintage music but it also allows you to convert & save it in a more secure way, by turning these songs to MP3 format.
The AUX jack enables listening with your earphones or your stereo for a vintage music experience and it is compatible with your PC’s operating system.
This is a great gift idea for everyone you know that lived his youth during the 70’s or the 80’s. Give them a chance to save and preserve their music in the modern age.
It is lightweight and its fitting size makes it 100% portable to have it with you wherever you go.
Enjoy your favorite music anywhere you like.
- MP3 format converter
- Power supply by batteries or via USB
- USB Port
- PC operation system compatible
With Every Order You Shall Receive:
- User instructions
- USB cable
Please be prepared with your own headphones.
- If your laptop or PC doesn't have a CD-ROM, we'll send you a digital copy. Please refer to the user manual to ensure music optimization.
- As a reminder, sound quality is highly depended on tape viability.
- For better sound quality, please avoid signal interference.
- Battery and tapes are not included.
- For your safety, please ensure battery condition is new and good before using.
- Keep away from fire as the item’s main material is plastic.
- Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.
Compare with similar items
Dansrue Portable USB Cassette Player Tape to MP3 Converter Recorder via USB Compatible with Laptops Mac and Personal Computers With Earphones
ION Tape Express Plus | Cassette Player and Tape-to-Digital Converter with USB & 1/8" Out
Memorex MD2280 Personal AM/FM Cassette Tape Player with Headphone (Certified Refurbished)
V.TOP Cassette Player Tape to MP3 Converter Retro Walkman Auto Reverse，Protable Audio Tape Player USB Cassette Capture, Save to USB Flash Drive Directly (USB Flash Drive Not Included)
Lyss Electronics CP601 Portable Cassette Player with Speaker
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||DEBBIECTY||Amazon.com||MC Clearance||Vtop Online Shop||Harrison deals|
|Color||PC Compatible - Black||White A||Black||—||Silver A:Cassette Tape Player||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Old Fashion Cassette Player By Reshow | Tape To MP3 Converter Retro Walkman |Nostalgic Audio Tape Capture To MP3 Via USB | Portable Music Player | PC Compatible | Powered By Batteries Or Via USB Port
1- It is VERY cheaply constructed. I still have an old Sony Walkman to compare against, and the quality of the internal tape playback hardware, the external plastic, is extremely cheap and flimsy.
2- There is no internal storage to save a digital recording to, it requires plugging into a computer via a MINIUSB, not more modern MicroUSB.
3- The power charging does not use the USB port, but uses an easy to lose or misplace round shaped proprietary charging cable. So if you lose that, the device is going to useless unless you can luck up and find a nib that fits into the hole that runs DC3v500mA. Have fun chasing down that one.
4- The software installation CD is a miniCD. For systems that have CD players that pull the CD into the computer thru a slot, these simply can not be used, such as 2012 Mac Book Pro. For later laptops which sadly have no internal players, either the same rule applies using an external player since it's a minidisc, or the pamphlet suggests simply installing Audacity, an Open Source software that I already use, and love. So it's good to know that if I decided to keep this device, which I am not, I could use my existing installation of Audacity.
5- I get it.. it's $25. Cheap. No much money. What do I expect? Well, I expect a unit that can at least recharge off the USB port so I do not need to worry about replacing the charging cable 10 years later when wife, kids, roommate, or absent minded me.. loses the cable. I would also expect it to be MicroUSB, since practically every other device we tote around in the non-iPhone world can be recharged with the same MicroUSB cable. Like iPhones, I would have to remember the Mini cable on trips. Sorry.. I am just NOT going to add that to the list of easy to forget gadget stuff to take on the road with me, especially when there is and has been for over 5 years widespread use of another cable that everything uses.
So.. between the cheap construction, and the USB/Charging Cable thing.. Pretty disappointed. This device would not last a year in my life without it being crushed or the cord being lost.