ccbetter Upgraded Mini Hot Melt Glue Gun with 30pcs Glue Sticks,Removable Anti-hot Cover Glue Gun Kit with Flexible Trigger for DIY Small Craft Projects & Sealing and Quick Daily Repairs 20-watt,Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 3-5 MINUTES FAST HEAT UP: Upgraded ccbetter hot glue gun heats up in 3-5 minutes. Its smart temperature control design enables it to remain constant temperature. It bonds immediately and cools to the touch super quickly, thus being ideal for home use.
- ANTI-HOT COVER & SAFE POWER SWITCH: Secure power switch with LED light mode makes the glue gun extremely user-friendly. Removable ABS anti-hot cover can well protect your hands from the heat. Flexible support can keep it stable and upright, allowing you to use it in any angle.
- TRIGGER PROPULSION DEVICE＆SUPERIOR NOZZLE: Its trigger propulsion can have a well control of the glue flow, helping you save a lot of glue sticks. With superior and insulated nozzle, the glue gun will not be deformed even after long-term use under 500℉of high temperature.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & 30PCS FREE GLUE STICKS: Coming with 30pcs environmental-friendly and strong-adhesive glue sticks, the gun can well protect your health and items. It is perfect for home, office and school DIY crafts like metal, wood, glass, card, fabric, plastic, ceramics etc.
- FRIENDLY and FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE: Giving top priority to customers and the product quality, we offer you a 100% money back guarantee and lifetime quality warranty. If you have any problems, pls contact us immediately, we will try our best to help you ASAP.
|Shop Glues by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- CCBETTER Melt Glue Gun Kit is an easy-to-use adhesive tool not only for DIY crafts making but also for quick daily repairs.
- The glue sticks has such strong adhesive that it can easily glue 2 different parts together. But don’t worry that the 2 stickup parts will get dirty after being forced apart, because our glue is very easy to clean.
1* Melt Glue Gun
30* Glue Sticks
1* User Manual
The Details of ccbetter Hot Glue Gun
A Mini CCBETTER Glue Gun will Get Various Things Done and Never Let You Down
High-quality gun nozzle that can outflow glue smoothly and quickly.
The firm built-in stand bracket keeps the glue gun stable and upright.
Convenient switch with LED light enables you to turn the power on or off at any time.
About Hot Melt Glue Gun:
Working power: 20W,Working voltage: 100 to 230V,Nozzle diameter: 0.070-0.078 inch
Warm-up time: 3-5 minutes
Cable length: 55 inch
Size: 5.1 inch*4.3 inch*1 inch
Decorate house with your family or friends for an upcoming party or festival, even for a birthday party
1. Keep clean of the glue sticks to avoid impurity block the nozzle, and do not pull out of the remanent glue sticks after every use.
2. To avoid getting an electric shock, do not use it in humid environment and keep it away from children.
3. The remaining pressure inside the glue gun will push a little molten glue out of the gun even stop use, so to save your glue, please control the release of the trigger or cut off the power in advance.
4. Cut off the power when stop using, and never try to disassemble the melt glue gun in any case.
5. Take care to keep the tip away from the skin, and don’t touch the glue until it’s cooled, which usually takes about one minute.
6.Glue may continue to ooze out of the gun even when you aren’t squeezing the trigger. When you set the gun down, make sure to place a sheet of paper or cardboard beneath it to protect the underlying surface from drips.
Fix Broken Things
Some beloved Small objects have broken?
Let's use glue gun to fix them. It can be used for Wood, Ceramics, Card, Fabric, Plastic and so on.
Create silk- or dried-flower crafts.
Glue pine cones and other natural items to a grapevine wreath for a woodsy greeting.
Make holiday decorations.
Create Some Practical Designs
Add beads or other decorations to glass, wood, ceramics, stone, brick, metal, or other materials.
Reupholster chair seats for a fresh new look.
The glue gun can not only be used for practical design, But also for some interesting DIY things, like bracelets, rings, headdress etc.
Attach corded trim or rickrack to projects.
Decorate picture frames with seashells from a vacation at the beach.
Embellish a Halloween costume for an extra-special look.
Don't use in humid or high temperature and keep it away from children.
The nozzle and the glue liquid are hot when the gun is working, please don't touch it.
Don't disassemble the melt glue gun in any case.
Note: Don't pull out of the remanent glue sticks from hot glue gun after every use. Just insert a new one to push the remaining short sticks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 1,575 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONS: Stand occasionally gets caught behind trigger. Doesn't interfere with function at all, but have to pull trigger to get it out.
I got this glue gun to wrap up my Halloween costume, I would have gotten my money's worth if it had broken straight afterwards, but with two sticks Ive done that, fixed my sandals, fixed a loose desk leg, and a loose drawer, & its still going strong.
I'm a big multi-tasker this is often useful in my life, however with a traditional glue gun, this is not a good thing. Most projects you would use one for will have you working with pretty flammable materials, a traditional gun plugs in to power the gun, then heats up for the entire time you have it plugged in, and many don't feature the nice little stand this one has, so putting it down hastily to go finish your cooking, not such a good plan.
THIS gun, however, has an on/off switch! This simple but uncommon addition makes all the difference! Its stopped me from burning my house down once already.
Hope that was helpful, I recommend thoroughly.
I have also included a photo of my other glue guns for comparison. My pink one is a small $3.00 one from the craft store cashier's counter that I grabbed when I let a friend borrow my heavier duty blue one on the right side of the picture.
It is great that this comes with 25 glue sticks. These particular glue sticks are too large for my small glue gun and too small for my large glue gun.
The trigger is easy to use, and it feeds glue just as well as any other typical cheap or pricey glue gun. There is an on/off switch, which is a wonderful feature for glue guns, so that you don't need to unplug them every time you want to turn them off. The swivel feature was not really helpful for me, as it was not turning easily. It actually is very tight and doesn't move as freely as I had hoped.
I do wish the kickstand was a little more sturdy or for the hand grip to have some sort of flat standing support, like my larger glue gun has. The cord is not very long, so you'll need to make sure you're working fairly close to a wall outlet.
This glue gun seems to be similar in comparison to my $3.00 small glue gun (the pink one in my pictures). Although this glue gun has a couple more features than my pink one, the materials are cheaper quality than my smaller glue gun, and may not last quite as long. As for value for price, I am writing this review with the Prime Price tag at $10.99. I feel as though the glue gun & 25 glue stick combo would be more appropriately priced at $6-$8. This would be great for a starter glue gun or for small projects, but if you are going to be using a glue gun often and for many projects, I would suggest investing in a heavier duty one than this.
I was provided this for the purpose of sharing my honest experience and feedback to assist, not only the company in making improvements to their products, but other Amazon shoppers in making informed decisions on their purchases. I have been shopping on Amazon for 10 years and utilize the information given in reviews to help me decide if I would like to purchase an item. I strive to give as detailed information as I can while writing about my experiences to help you decide if this product might be what you are looking for. Not all of my experiences have been great with a product, but I try my best to handle issues as politely as possible with the sellers. My review and star rating will never be influenced in any way, by discounts and/or promotional items. My reviews have and will always remain 100% true to my experience.
-I gave it 5 stars except 4 for maneuverability because I’d really like to have a sturdier stand. The stand allows the heated point to be very close to the work surface- that being said I had aluminum foil down earlier for the project I was working on and didn’t have a problem but I’d definitely like the stand to keep the heated end higher. It is either in the position in the photos or closed - it feels like it should catch in the middle but doesn’t- if I have the handle off of the working surface it’s an acceptable distance for me
- again with all of that being said I still really like it and would buy it again!
- PS If you’re right handed you’ll easily be able to see if the power is on if you’re left handed you have to turn it to the side to look but us lefties are used to having to
adjust :-} )
(Previous Review) We made gemstone magnets for the fridge. It was easy to use but after a few weeks the jewels fell off the magnets. I'm not sure if it's just the quality of the glue that comes with it the gun because the gun itself is easy to use.