Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Starting at $39.99 Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition BonIver Shop Now STEM
asked by Kim on November 1, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
3cell= approx 3 hrs
6 cell = approx 6 hrs
The battery on the 6 cell one IS removable(as is the one on the 3 cell)......but I haven't seen anywhere selling replacement batteries yet........but they will come eventually ,cause this little netbook ROCKS!
Ivory answered on November 1, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought the 6 cell version because a lot of reviewers with the 3 cell said they wish they had the 6 cell. I easily get over 5.5 hours with the 6 cell. This netbook is pretty cool.
Robert M. Bailey answered on November 2, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
so how long does each battery last?
Winnie Pooh answered on March 28, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Winnie that would depend on a lot of variables. A rechargeable battery's life is not rated in time, it is rated in discharge/charge cycles. So the more you discharge it and recharge it, the shorter it's life will be. That is why it is best to keep it fully charged whenever possible and run off wall power when available.
Big B answered on March 29, 2009

A
My new aspire one 9 cell batt gives 8hrs. I run vista home, full brightness, wireless. I like the tilt up angle the 9 cell makes for the unit
Grupz answered on April 3, 2009

A
Can you tell me where you purchased the 6 cell and 9 cell batteries? What is a good price for these batteries? Thank you.
Verna answered on April 9, 2009

A
amazon.com search for AAO 8.9 bateries--$70
Grupz answered on April 9, 2009

A
I bought an acer inspire one D250 with the 6 cell battery which adds bulk to the computer. Can I use a 3 cell battery on this unit?
Ellen M. Davey answered on November 27, 2009

A
I bought an acer inspire one D250 with the 6 cell battery which adds bulk to the computer. Can I use a 3 cell battery on this unit?
Ellen M. Davey answered on November 27, 2009

A
I want to buy the Gateway® LT3119u and it comes with a 6-cell battery which looks stupid from the back. Can I use a 3-cell battery on it?
Panda Bear answered on December 15, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product