|Part Number||soonfire DS27|
|Item Weight||4.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 1 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||DS27|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Assembled Height||1.18 inches|
|Assembled Length||5.83 inches|
|Assembled Width||1 inches|
|Assembled Depth||25.4 millimeters|
|Assembled Diameter||148 millimeters|
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Glass|
|Included Components||One【Panasonic CELLS】 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries,USB charging cord;lanyard;pocket clip (Titanium alloy);Holster;USB rubber plug;spare O-ring|
|Specific Uses||Tactical Flashlight|
|Fixture Features||Easy to Install|
|Amperage Capacity||10 A|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Luminous Flux||1050 lm|
USB chargeable Waterproof Super Bright Flashlight,1050 Lumen Cree XP-L (V5) LED Tactical Flashlight with an effective range of 337 meters,Battery capacity:3400mAh 18650 Lithium-Soonfire DS27
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- POWERFUL LIGHTING:Cree XP-L (V5) LED,Max output 1050 lumen,New Cree XP-L LED provides up to 251% performance boost from XP-G2 LED
- SMART ADJUSTMENT:Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness.Adjust the brightness output automatically to reach to the best working state
- EXCELLENT DURABILITY: Efficiency Constant Current Circuit,Max Runtime of 369 Hours,15 Days at lower mode,Recharged by USB Cable,USB to wall or car adapter
- TACTICAL TAIL SWITCH WITH MOMENTARY-ON FUNCTION:Meet demanding tactical duty as well as outdoor and everyday use,Side Switch for Various Mode/Levels( Low-Mid-High-Strobe-Flash-Slow Flash)
- BATTERY:Included one【Panasonic CELLS】 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries,Support 2 X CR123A or 1x16340,Micro-USB adaptable charging port,Friendly battery indicator
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Soonfire NS17 USB Rechargeable Flashlight:Cree LED 1000 Lumen Waterproof Flashlight,18650 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries,Charging Cable and Holster
Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included), Zoomable, IP65 Water-Resistant, 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes for Camping and Hiking, Bolder LC90
Cree XP-L LED 1050 Lumens Tactical Flashlight,Soonfire DS30 USB Rechargeable Waterproof Flashlight With Battery Beam Distance 335 Meters (Small)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||5.83 x 1 x 1.18 in||4.17 x 1.26 x 1.26 in||6.22 x 1.57 x 1.57 in||5.79 x 1 x 1.16 in|
|Item Weight||4.48 ounces||—||6.24 ounces||4.69 ounces|
|Light Source Type||led||—||led||LED|
Soonfire DS27 is the latest addition to Soonfire Precise series. Featuring the latest Cree XP-L (V5) LED at it features up to a 1050-lumen output and has a beam distance of up to 656 feet. The tail cap button controls power on and off. The front side button switches output levels and various functions such as Strobe and SOS. All the settings are memorized, which allows you to preset your favorable mode while easily change to the function you need. Combing its high performance, top quality and intuitive operation, DS37 is a perfect choice for military, law enforcement, search rescue and security personnel.
Uses Cree XP-L(V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Turbo: 1050 Lumens (2 hr.,17 min.)
High: 500 Lumens (3 hrs.,55 min.)
Mid: 200 Lumens (13 hr. 30 min.)
Low: 60 Lumens (52 hr.)
Eco: 8 Lumens (369 hr.)
Side switch only capable of mode changing under Tactical Mode Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters last-used output mode when turned on Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum,Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater up to 6 1/2 feet for 30 minutes
Dimensions: Length Length 169mm,Head diameter 46mm,Tail diameter 25.4mm,Weight 169g (without battery)
Accessories:Included one【Panasonic CELLS】 High capacity 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries,USB charging cord;lanyard;pocket clip(Titanium alloy);Holster;USB rubber plug;spare O-ring
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The light more than meets my needs. The machined aluminum case is very rugged. There are separate switches for light output amount and a separate on-off switch in the base. I especially like how the light will return to the same brightness when cycling on and off. The previous light was turned on with a twisting motion and would seemingly change brightness levels and/modes by itself.
There is also a clip to attach it to a pants pocket. While I believe it will function ok, I'm not sure how easy it will be when wearing gloves.
There is also an elastic holster that is similar to my current light. I like how it goes over the top of the light with a Velcro fastener to keep the light from bouncing out. I like this feature and will try it soon. The belt clip does seem quite wide and might allow the light to twist around while being carried. It does make it slightly harder to remove the light as well. My suggestion is to have a heavy and rugged belt case available for my usage - but again stress my needs are severe.
There is also a lanyard cord that can be attached to the base. I think it will be ok, but think this will be impractical in farming use.
Recharging of the lithium ion battery will be easy. I already have a car charger with the correct end from an earlier cell phone. That plus the included cord and any existing car or wall charger can easily get the light recharged.
All in all, the light easily gets a 5 star rating even though some minor enhancements would be helpful to me.
Update - August 14
The light continues to work very well; in fact, there are many situations where I make the light less bright so it doesn't hurt my eyes. Some suggestions for consideration:
1. The battery went dead after a month or so of occasional use. I wasn't aware the light switch must be on when charging. The fix was simple, but I might have benefitted from finding this in the user instructions in case it's not there.
2. The light is easy to clip inside my pocket but sometimes it pokes me in the sitting position. I'd sure like the external holster to be redesigned. The elastic keeps it snug - but hard to insert with one hand. Also, the holster belt loop attaches the light center of gravity above my belt and it wants to rotate. I'm most used to a holster for a mag-lite which is very comfortable to use in my occupation.
3. I would love to see a way to attach a magnet to the base of the light - then I can put it in position during use when doing machinery repair instead of bracing it with my cheek or worse - trying to hold it with my mouth.
1. After the charging is completed, the LED button will be blue, not green.
2. When the fliashlight is on (not off as shown in the manual), hold the side button 1.5 sec, the special mode will be activated: strobe-sos-off (switch by single click).
So far so good, it functions very well once you figure out how to use it. I ordered both DS27 and NS17 to check which one is better. I may follow up if I have some findings.
This flashlight is very bright and is accurate with the lumen rating compared to other flashlights that market themselves as higher than it actually is. The specs for throw and CD on the box and what is listed on here is different so I am not sure which one is really correct. I did have an issue with charging the light but they took care of it very quickly and sent me a replacement promptly. Overall, I am happy with the flashlight and you really can't beat the price.