chic style Garden Hose Holder, Metal Garden Hose Carrier Cast Iron Black
|Price:||$9.49 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.50 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy Duty, Portable Hose Holder : This hose hook is perfect to Organise your hose welland prevent from any unwanted kinking, tangling, or twisting. With this kind of hose holder white ,keeping hose on its top condition becomes an easy task.
- EXPANDING -This universal flexible hose holder is suitable for almost all expandable hoses, and the water hose holder can hold expandable hoses from 7.5m - 16m (only for expandable hose).
- Durable Hose Holder: Rust resistant and made with heavy duty metal, which making hose hook durable enough to support 25FT/50FT expanding metal garden hose hanger holder outdoor.
- Easy to use: Simply hang the Hose Pipe holder on your garden tap or a hook
- Hose Holder Size: 8.66 x 3.54x 2 inches hose hangers
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Standard / Expanding Hose Holder is the perfect way to store and hang your standard garden hose or Expanding Hose. Simply hang the Holder Support on your garden tap or wherever you prefer to keep your Expanding Hose or garden hose. There's no need to struggle with winding your hose round the tap or trailing it on the floor - simply attach the Expanding Hose Holder to your wall or post in your garage, shed or utility area..
Material : Metal
Size: 8.66 inch *3.54 inch*2 inch
Notice: This Hanger only work well for Expandable Garden Hose.
Package contains: 1 X Expandable Garden Hose Holder ,prevents hose from tangling and twisting.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line: in most scenarios the hanger will hang too close to where hose connects or at the least will get in your way so you'll never want to fight it and go back to your old way.. I made use of it anyway and mounted it beside the spigot (16" to the side that is) but kinda defeats the purpose of why I got it so now I wonder why I didn't just get 2 of those bookshelf support arms and screw them in rather than this curvy metal scoop with cutout motif in the center that i had drill into masonry for.