Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
city mini GT vs. bob revolution Has anyone compared the city mini GT to the BOB revolution for a one and only stroller? (in terms of ease of manuverability, travel, weight, terrain, etc...)
asked by Shruti Mehta on July 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Goga answered on August 21, 2012
Comment | 37 of 37 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
MP Mazon answered on May 3, 2013
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
samma07 answered on July 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have both. When I see people in the mall with the BOB stroller it makes me chuckle. It's big, it's cumbersome and it gets in everyone's way. Forget about taking it into a cramped store. Love the BOB but I consider it the zoo or fitness walking stroller. The GT is a much more reasonable size for daily use. Interestingly, my 38" tall almost 3 year old actually fits better in the GT. As a bonus, folks like me won't laugh at you. Absolutely hate the basket but we make do.
S. West answered on February 11, 2013
Comment | 7 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For me, I am leaning toward the GT because I live in San Francisco and I want ease of navigating streets and stores. I think because the GT is fairly new, there may not be A LOT of people who've used both.
C. Clemm answered on August 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks Goga! Very helpful.
Kelly Monroe answered on August 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have been wanting to know the answer to this question also. Can't decide between the 2.
Kelly Monroe answered on July 12, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product